Celebration on iTunes

sniper

Guest FuckBuddy

The video needs to be released NOW. I have never understood why her camp releases a video weeks after the song has peaked, and flopped.

u mean the video that's set to promote a club remix rather than the original version. i'm sure it'll work wonders for the single's fortunes

u mean the video that's set to promote a club remix rather than the original version. i'm sure it'll work wonders for the single's fortunes

The Benny Bennasi remix sucks donkey balls, but a video could help in terms of exposure. The fact that Lola is supposedly in it, will give it even more publicity.

The Benny Bennasi remix sucks donkey balls, but a video could help in terms of exposure. The fact that Lola is supposedly in it, will give it even more publicity.

the only people who are going to talk about that are ET, The Insider, Access Hollywood and all those other toilet flushers.

Face it, 12-18 year old kids in the states here have not seen Lola before, when they see her in the video, they're not gonna really care.

the only people who are going to talk about that are ET, The Insider, Access Hollywood and all those other toilet flushers.

Face it, 12-18 year old kids in the states here have not seen Lola before, when they see her in the video, they're not gonna really care.

12-18 year olds have not been Madonna's fanbase since I was 12-18, so your point is moot. Seeing Lola in the video will be controversial, because she's Madonna's daughter, and that in turn could lead to radio giving it a few more spins, while they trash M for being a bad mother. It's a win win really.

Supposedly, at the top of the "Music" page, there's ad at the top of the page (hasn't shown yet on my iTunes), with a pic from the Elle shoot last year (with the words- "Madonna, New Single" in COADF font).

Sorry, Suedey. Would it be clearer if I wrote C1, since "Cherish" is the actual C? ;-)

I am soooo sick of hearing that on here. The major reason why C isn't doing well here is because no1 besides a few fans here know that it even exists! secondly there's never really any promo done in NZ for Madonna, so people often dont know or hear she has any new work out. Plus I brought it on itunes NZ lolz

Maybe ppl here should start accepting the fact that Madonna can't be doing well in all markets.

Supposedly, at the top of the "Music" page, there's ad at the top of the page (hasn't shown yet on my iTunes), with a pic from the Elle shoot last year (with the words- "Madonna, New Single" in COADF font).

Sorry, Suedey. Would it be clearer if I wrote C1, since "Cherish" is the actual C? ;-)

Yeah, I've seen it twice, and the single cover is on the main page as well under new items or something. #2 in Canada now! :)

This is preposterous! iTunes sent out mailers to subscribers but it didj't mention MADONNA as NEW MUSIC...

only "Colbie, Whitney, Hillsong, Flights and more"... WTF

That's no wonder why Whitney is climbing fast... iTunes mailers do wonders...

This is preposterous! iTunes sent out mailers to subscribers but it didj't mention MADONNA as NEW MUSIC...

only "Colbie, Whitney, Hillsong, Flights and more"... WTF

That's no wonder why Whitney is climbing fast... iTunes mailers do wonders...

CONSPIRACY

Guest BrentVanZant

the number one song (BEP's IGF) is ATM selling more than 5x as much as 'Celebration'. to get into the Top 10 Madonna would need to sell twice as much as she does now. (provided the other tracks sell more or less the same as now. :electropop: )

note: aparently she's now at #21. :madonna2:

itunes-c.jpg

Edited by BrentVanZant

I just adore the new breed of chart investigators of our forums...

flowcharts, graphs, tables, colored projection points... your efforts are very much valued.. :thumbsup:

I just adore the new breed of chart investigators of our forums...

flowcharts, graphs, tables, colored projection points... your efforts are very much valued.. :thumbsup:

I agree!

It's so much more fun with all these graphs, charts und tables!