"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest Danny86
Props 2 lady M, once again she got her finger on the pulse...

Many European countries r indulging in a wave '90's revivalism right now..there r parties with this theme everywhere ... :wow:

That's quite a stretch, this sound never went away and every summer had stuff like this. Maybe there are more of them this year, but this is definitely just a European "4 Minutes" for Madonna, a LOT more than anything on COADF. I don't see why she deserves praise for this but not when she jumped on Timbaland wave, regardless if you prefer this kinda music.

Madge's Mole says 1999 maxi, but I keep thinking of "Love Profusion"... Doesn't the Ralphi Rosario Mix sound similar? Haven't heard it in a long time... :confused:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I'm not a big fan of Oaken' productions, I don't really like the 90's synth over the chorus but I have to say that the bass line is very catchy, german electro like... Defenitly very European where I think she'll have a hit.

AN INVITATION TO THE DANCE OF LIFE!

And I did dance to it like crazy. She did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite a stretch, this sound never went away and every summer had stuff like this. Maybe there are more of them this year, but this is definitely just a European "4 Minutes" for Madonna, a LOT more than anything on COADF. I don't see why she deserves praise for this but not when she jumped on Timbaland wave, regardless if you prefer this kinda music.

Madge's Mole says 1999 maxi, but I keep thinking of "Love Profusion"... Doesn't the Ralphi Rosario Mix sound similar? Haven't heard it in a long time... :confused:

Um I just said she invented the wheel. :americanlife:

She deserves praise 4 this cuz the sound is passé :lol:

With 4 Minutes she was just late :fag:

What is she singing?

"And Madonna have to show you that if it feels right" or "I'm gonna have to show you that if it feels right"???

Am I gonna...

Guest Erotic Ape
What is she singing?

"And Madonna have to show you that if it feels right" or "I'm gonna have to show you that if it feels right"???

Am I Gonna have to show you.....

i am crying happy crying ,so heart beating

i can not believe she can make a song like this !!!

never never can believe song will like this

so short so fanstry so how can i say . touch my heart,touch the time! SHE REALLY REALLY DESVERVE get a HIT!

i actually think it actually woudve been cooler and more "re-inventing" if she actually worked with Benny on the album track! Hes not at all as tired as Paul and certainly wouldve added something new and refreshing.

Guest Danny86
Um I just said she invented the wheel. :americanlife:

She deserves praise 4 this cuz the sound is passé :lol:

With 4 Minutes she was just late :fag:

Yeah, very late, she should have canceled the CT when "Promiscuous" came out and record HC right away, I know.

But apparently it's never too late to record a track like this, because "OMG CLASSIC MADONNA" and has nothing to do with "US charts"... :snore:

Anyway, I still wonder why this will not be the one used in the video, is she having another "I prefer my remixes" moment like in 1989?

^ HOPE so! Cause from what we heard of the Benny remix - *that* is superior to the regular album version lol.

Yeah, very late, she should have canceled the CT when "Promiscuous" came out and record HC right away, I know.

But apparently it's never too late to record a track like this, because "OMG CLASSIC MADONNA" and has nothing to do with "US charts"... :snore:

Anyway, I still wonder why this will not be the one used in the video, is she having another "I prefer my remixes" moment like in 1989?

honey chile i'm being facetious not political..It's just her Greatest Hits.

The New Madonna will b revealed with her 1st LIve Nation album.

This is just Interim stuff.

Now dance Motherfucker :fag:

Guest Danny86
honey chile i'm being facetious not political..It's just her Greatest Hits.

The New Madonna will b revealed with her 1st LIve Nation album.

This is just Interim stuff.

Now dance Motherfucker :fag:

We'll see about that, she still has 3 tours to sell, which is easier to do on the back of songs like "Celebration".

And I DO enjoy the track, so no worries! :D

:electropop:

ANYWAY, even though I only now discovered it, it's amazing as I hoped. The only MINOR MINOR quibble I have is I wish it was a bit more anthemic... I don't know, maybe more passionate vocals... maybe punch up the production a tiny bit during the chorus... In any case, I love it and I give it a 8,5/10.

isn't she using Benny's version for the MV? Then why are u guys complaining?

Just dance mofo!

Guest missy bi_tch

probably just a lazy effort by oak and M... anyway the best material need nt be on a greatest hits for a former record company...

dish it out make some $

move on

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
isn't she using Benny's version for the MV? Then why are u guys complaining?

I hope they do so the Benny mix gets some serious exposure. But really, what IS the point of using 2 versions? it's just weird. People are going to see the video, love the song, buy the single/album and it won't be the right one. It's fucking stupid.

probably just a lazy effort by oak and M... anyway the best material need nt be on a greatest hits for a former record company...

dish it out make some $

move on

That's exactly what I thought. At least she didn't release anything like 'Hey You' for her GH!

Guest Danny86
I hope they do so the Benny mix gets some serious exposure. But really, what IS the point of using 2 versions? it's just weird. People are going to see the video, love the song, buy the single/album and it won't be the right one. It's fucking stupid.

It is weird, I do think the only explanation is that Madonna immediately preferred the Benny remix and demanded it to be used in the video. Certainly can't be a Warner decision since as you said, it's not the commercially available version and they want to sell albums.

People are always going to moan arent they

HARD CANDY was too "Jumping on the bandwago" and she should go back to DANCE, so she has gone back to dance and of course, people will say it not original, etc, but then again, the whole concept is this is a celebration of 25 plus years of music, and she has the right to do what thefuck she likes sound wise...LOVE IT

People are always going to moan arent they

HARD CANDY was too "Jumping on the bandwago" and she should go back to DANCE, so she has gone back to dance and of course, people will say it not original, etc, but then again, the whole concept is this is a celebration of 25 plus years of music, and she has the right to do what thefuck she likes sound wise...LOVE IT

Well said! Although I'm usually one o the complainers :chuckle:

Love ur 'Bad Girl' version 2.0 avatar.