"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

let me whisper in your ear the invitation to the dance of life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,holy shit!

i FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!! get on down with your bad ass, ciccone!!! worldwide smash coming up!!!!!

been by her side for 27 years, could i possibly love her even more??????? she is rockin' the casbah!!!! smoooooches, ciccone!

:vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet: :vanitybonet:

Edited by GroovyGirl

Guest iTone

I really like it. It's cheesy and fun. The lyrics are cute as well. Can't wait to hear the remixes and see the video. This will definitely be a hit around the world, just not in the US.

we were sooooo close to the release without it leaking

ugg, this should never have leaked

source fanzine:

since today Polish radio is gonna leak it... and since a few people already have it... we decided to share it with all Madonna's die-hard fans.

Don't forget to buy the track on August 4.

Don't forget to buy the track on August 4! :thumbsup:

I agree its positively NOT "tuneless" lol. I think the biggest gripe from most people - including myself - is the dated production. It just sounds so 1999 maxi remix lol. Most will either love or hate it - little middle ground. The strongest part of this song are her *vocals and the lyrics*- infectious as hell - virtually flawless; and carry this song 200%.. It think its a no brainer though - this won't do squat in America lol - there's positively NOTHING about this song (not even Madonnas name) that fits into any mainstream radio format. In Europe etc..potentially a very big hit.

omg wasnt it Polish radio that leaked Hung Up or 4 min lol? Or was it French itunes that had 4m available for purchase prematurely - I forget.

LOVE IT! And very now - suddenly the Calvin Harris in Sticky & Sweet makes perfect sense.

I wonder if the fact that the trance version of 'Like A Prayer' was getting huge reactions every night helped her towards this direction.

Props 2 lady M, once again she got her finger on the pulse...

Many European countries r indulging in a wave '90's revivalism right now..there r parties with this theme everywhere ... :wow:

Personally I hate this sound..but not 'celebration' in her delivery she makes it her own & soothes out every

element I hate about the genre... :clap:

I SALUTE U QUEEN 4 I KNOW IT IS U WHO INVENTED THE WHEEL.

NOW CELEBRATE HER BODU OF WORK U CLOWNZ. :americanlife:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

All the poofs online are flopping their wrists so hard to this, they seem to really love it! It's a bonafide Gay Anthem!

Guest Erotic Ape

God ! i gave it 10 listens but i cant get into it and will have to give up on this song

maybe the mixes will be better

but this trance- Oak makes me dizzy in wrong way lol

It turned me into a fustrated Madonna fan