"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest superman

Im PISSED OPF, the radio im listening to - i keep trying and requesting, yes, they do play her song once this morning and now its already 6:00 in the aftenoon, still they havent play her song again, instead they keep playing new LADY GAGA "Chillin" with Wale and from Shakira new single , Beyonce, Kanye WEst.. im pissed!! please keep on requesting Celebration!!

Im PISSED OPF, the radio im listening to - i keep trying and requesting, yes, they do play her song once this morning and now its already 6:00 in the aftenoon, still they havent play her song again, instead they keep playing new LADY GAGA "Chillin" with Wale and from Shakira new single , Beyonce, Kanye WEst.. im pissed!! please keep on requesting Celebration!!

are you calling???

Guest superman

YES, OF COURSE!! Its a SHAME OF DJ DONT WANT TO PLAY HER SONG AS MUCH AS OTHER ARTISTS.

DONT BE SURPRISED PEOPLE IF HER SINGLE (AGAIN) FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! f#ck them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest superman

yeah, yeah, we keep all saying how much we love CELEBRATION single, - but no oe made a request.

I've been calling this radio station since this morning, finally DJ played her song - once, in the morning and thats it. i was listening the whole day starting morning 'till 8 at night - but i had noticed the brand new ones are always played on the air. like Shakira's new single, been played every 20 minutes, as well, Lady Gaga feat Wale song, Kanye West song, its been played over and over again.. whats goin on?? the next day Madonna song did not play, and again i called the DJ. but the end of the day - its none!!

okey, dont be surprised if her song FLOP on the radio airplay!! - so we should keep requesting her song and be nice to the radio DJ'S...

yeah, yeah, we keep all saying how much we love CELEBRATION single, - but no oe made a request.

I've been calling this radio station since this morning, finally DJ played her song - once, in the morning and thats it. i was listening the whole day starting morning 'till 8 at night - but i had noticed the brand new ones are always played on the air. like Shakira's new single, been played every 20 minutes, as well, Lady Gaga feat Wale song, Kanye West song, its been played over and over again.. whats goin on?? the next day Madonna song did not play, and again i called the DJ. but the end of the day - its none!!

okey, dont be surprised if her song FLOP on the radio airplay!! - so we should keep requesting her song and be nice to the radio DJ'S...

yes, you should be nice with the dj.Maybe a blowjob will help the song.

Guest gino322

HELLO MY FIRST TIME HERE IN THIS FORUM OK

WARNER GERMANY WILL RELEASE THE 12" PICTURE DISK

ANOTHER ADD FOR MADONNA COLLECTORS

FROM MIAMI

GINO

Guest superman

HELLO MY FIRST TIME HERE IN THIS FORUM OK

WARNER GERMANY WILL RELEASE THE 12" PICTURE DISK

ANOTHER ADD FOR MADONNA COLLECTORS

FROM MIAMI

GINO

[/quote

WELCOME TO MADONNANATION!! HOPE YOU ENJOY HERE!! NOT TOO MANY BITCHY FANS, LOL JUST KIDDING

give us some updates about Celebration single - any luck for radio airplay? so request!! request!!

Guest waiting

I love you, but why do you keep posting this in every goddamn thread?

You're supposed to laugh and say how brilliant it is. So do it.

Guest Danny86

This was just posted by MadAngel77 @ MTribe :

I thought you'd like to know that my TV Guide is telling me about the UK Video Premiere of Celebration... 20 days time but BRING IT ON!! Smile

MUSIC: Video Exclusive

On: Channel 4 (104)

Date: Friday 28th August 2009 (starting in 20 days)

Time: 19:30 to 19:35 (5 minutes long)

Madonna.

Exclusive screening of the new Madonna video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marked By: 'Madonna' marker

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=30866

Copyright © GipsyMedia Limited.

This was just posted by MadAngel77 @ MTribe :

I thought you'd like to know that my TV Guide is telling me about the UK Video Premiere of Celebration... 20 days time but BRING IT ON!! Smile

MUSIC: Video Exclusive

On: Channel 4 (104)

Date: Friday 28th August 2009 (starting in 20 days)

Time: 19:30 to 19:35 (5 minutes long)

Madonna.

Exclusive screening of the new Madonna video.

Marked By: 'Madonna' marker

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=30866

Copyright © GipsyMedia Limited.

IMO that`s a bit too late ! They should premiere in one week !