"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Euro Dance

has never been my sound AT ALL!!!!

however...i'm playing this over and over over and over!

lol me 2 ! Song is just addictive as fck!! Theres just something epic about the way she delivers the lyrics - kind of as flawless as Into The Groove etc..Its positively a 10/10 smash in most parts of the world. The production somehow works, but like others (including myself_ have been ranting all day) - if they could somehow tone down the production a bit and make the radio edit a little more pop, and less high-on-E-at-3am-clubby lol, it could maybe be better. Look at how much superior the LAP and EY radio edits were- so anything is possible.

Guest ursaminorjim
oh and as for that review up above - its HU all over again ! Mega W.W #1 smash (maybe top 40 US) lol.

Yeah, I do think it has a pretty good chance over here (for what it's worth). Sure, the sound is 10-years-old, but there's never been a big trancepop crossover here in the States so that may work in its favor. It'll sound different to what's on the airwaves now, but the song itself is sturdy enough on its own merits to draw people in.

POP PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shes still soooooooooo got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see this song being POP perfection... its more of a club dance song

From MTribe:

Madonna's new single premiered on French radio today. Goom Radio aired "Celebration" at 5.55 PM followed by NRJ and FUN Radio five minutes later.

The song is now on heavy rotation on all stations.

If it's not on youtube, check it here:

Guest ursaminorjim
OMG. Here goes *downloads*

I wish I never listened to those damn clips now :grr:

The clips don't spoil anything, really.

FABULOUS

Though I'm more keen on the actual TUNE than the trance-lite backing track. It could have been even better, but it's certainly very good alright

I only wish I never listened to those damn leaks, as the chorus is the best part

im @ 67 spins!!! :rotfl:

:confessions:

I've been playing it on repeat since this morning. I bet it's almost 100 times. :dramatic:

i dont see this song being POP perfection... its more of a club dance song

well its not just gona be limited to the dance clubs its gona be played EVERYWHERE!!!!!! ITS PERFECT AND ITS GOING TO BE POPULAR :lol:

POP DISCO DANCE-TASTIC!!!!! :thumbsup:

I am so DEAD with utter gay orgasms over this thing. It's FABULOUS!

And who the fuck CARES about the dated production? After listening to the queens moan over and over again for YEARS that Oakenfold's remixes for Madge singles were mostly BETTER than their counterparts, now they're bitching because Madge cut out the middle man and just went straight to him for a gay trance anthem.

It just plain WORKS.

4th play now

One thing - how come this is 3.35 when it ends just after 3.20. They could have made it even shorter :lol:

I talked about this earlier in the thread... I have a feeling it's a radio edit. Actually, the song is a bit longer than 3:20. If you turn up your speakers you'll hear the drums still echoing. But there still seems to be about 8 or 9 seconds of dead air, but as HOLIDAYGUY pointed out, sometimes leaked demos like this usually have dead space. But it is still odd since the album version states 3:35 on Amazon. So I conclude this may be a radio edit. Maybe not much different from the album version though... I don't know??

After listening to the queens moan over and over again for YEARS that Oakenfold's remixes for Madge singles were mostly BETTER than their counterparts

Which queens were those? Not me. :vanitybonet: I can't remember any of his remixes.

It's similar to the Above & Beyond mix of WIFLFAG

Guest harbors

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1617277/2...0/madonna.jhtml

New Madonna Song, 'Celebration,' Leaks

It's her final release on Warner Bros. Records, so Madonna decided to call her upcoming greatest-hits collection Celebration. However, the party got started a little early.

That's because on Wednesday night, the title track from that greatest-hits comp leaked to file-sharing sites across the Net.

"Celebration" is a sleek and slippery dance track that harkens back to Madge's early-'90s, "Vogue"/"Deeper and Deeper" heyday: "You wanna dance?" she coos over a pumping House beat. "I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on." The track was produced by legendary DJ Paul Oakenfold and is one of two new songs on the album, which is due in stores September 29.

At press time, MTV News' attempts to reach Madonna's spokesperson for comment on the leak were unsuccessful.

The song was scheduled to hit radio on August 3. According to a Warner Bros. press release, a video for the song was recently shot in Milan and was directed by longtime collaborator Jonas Akerlund, who helmed her "Ray of Light" clip as well as working on the documentary "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret," which followed Madonna on her 2004 Re-Invention Tour, and a television special on her 2006 Confessions Tour.

The second song on Celebration is reportedly a collaboration with Lil Wayne called "Revolver," a Weezy-less demo version of which has been making the rounds on YouTube since May.

Celebration will include hits from Madonna's entire Warner Bros. career — in 2007, she left the label to sign a lucrative, all-encompassing deal with concert titan Live Nation — and although a full tracklist is yet to be announced, Warner's press release mentions songs like "Everybody," "Express Yourself," Vogue" and "4 Minutes" as making the cut.

The album will be released in a variety of formats, including a single disc, a deluxe two-CD set, and as a DVD, which will feature some of Madonna's best-known videos, including some never before available on DVD.