"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

we will be getting a web premire, scratch that. it'll end up leaking on drownedmadonna out of nowhere.

you can always wake up at 4am to watch it on MTV.

Maybe Alexa Chung will premier it on her show, she's British so theres a good chance.

Eh, I Doubt it.

She seems very Indie/ Uptight/ 'Afraid to play anything by any artist older than 28.'

But I Could be Wrong.

But Seriously Madonna

WHAT THE FUCK? :wired:

I hate the BB remix with a passion :lol: I prefer the album version by far.

I was really looking forward to the video too....I guess I will just have to learn to love the BB mix LOL.

I was really looking forward to the video too....I guess I will just have to learn to love the BB mix LOL.

I don't hate it but it takes too long to get good. Whatever, I'm gonna stop anticipating it and just wait.

Ditto!!

Its a shame we have to watch the video with that horrid remix in it!!

+2

Hopefully the video will be so awesome, I'll just tune out that shit mix. In any case, the video should have been out this week.

Oh well.

Eh, I Doubt it.

She seems very Indie/ Uptight/ 'Afraid to play anything by any artist older than 28.'

But I Could be Wrong.

But Seriously Madonna

WHAT THE FUCK? :wired:

alexa chung probably wouldnt be begging to premiere it because the song is pretty shitty and outdated.

alexa chung probably wouldnt be begging to premiere it because the song is pretty shitty and outdated.

1zn4n53.gif

Excuse me?

Celebration is neither of those, I am sorry you cant enjoy such a great song.

August 22, 2009

Celebration Single Release in Europe

European Madonna fans, we’re happy to announce that ‘Celebration’ will be released as a digital single in Germany on September 11 and in the UK on Monday, September 14.

Stay tuned for more 'Celebration' related info!

madonna.com