"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

I don't feel the remix at ALL

Give me the cheesy Eurodance trashy album version PLEASE.

Glad to see im not the only one who just doesnt care for the remix, either of them. They do nothing for me.

The album version gives me life, I absolutely love it.

I had thought she said, "an invitation to the dance tonight," but I like "dance of life" much better.

It doesn't matter which version is used for the video- it's not like the mix is WIFLFAG-like, that cuts out the verses and such. Does the Benny mix include all the lyrics?

I had thought she said, "an invitation to the dance tonight," but I like "dance of life" much better.

It doesn't matter which version is used for the video- it's not like the mix is WIFLFAG-like, that cuts out the verses and such. Does the Benny mix include all the lyrics?

No. It's missing the whole "feel my temperature rising" part. Plus, even the album version doesnt include all the lyrics. In the Oakenfold dub, theres from what i can tell, "my party, your body, everybody wants to party."

Guest beachboi-69

The quality of all the leaked remixes is very poor...... I mean they sound muffeled..

Edited by beachboi-69

The quality of all the leaked remixes is very poor...... I mean they sound muffeled..

most notably on the oakenfold mix.

We will get better quality ones once the mixes are released.

I for one will be buying all of them.

Guest beachboi-69
most notably on the oakenfold mix.

We will get better quality ones once the mixes are released.

I for one will be buying all of them.

Me too... This is a pretty sweet single

I love the original and the Benny mix but the original FEELS more like a Celebration than the dark edged Benny mix. Perhaps if Celebration were a part of a new studio album and it was being released to sort of represent the sound of that album, then I could see the Benny mix being the main version of the song. But the simplicity and almost familiarity (some may say dated) of the original are PERFECT for a single release from a GH.

I guess it's just the loon in me but the more I hear the original version the more I think there may be a *slight* chance in hell that US radio could give it the time of day. It's just so damn catchy and infectious, just a really good pop song without even really trying to be. So EFFORTLESS!! :dramatic: It just sucks that many won't get to hear it because of stupid political and trivial matters like age and the fact that it's "too gay" for Top 40 radio. :thumbsdown: The delivery, hooks and melodies of the songs are SOOOOO 80's Madonna. If you replaced Oakenfolds track with some 80's track you would have a Madonna song from 1985! So....hopefully it has chance in hell since US LOVES 80's Madonna!! :)

I love the remix, but I think the album version is better (mainly because I like the complete lyrics and a beat throughout). I would love to hear a mashup of the remix and the original. Maybe use the remix verses and the original chorus??

The problem with this song is that only people here in the forum knows about it i think warner is being stupid again in the promotion department....Sad bec this is a really great track

0005.jpg

The problem with this song is that only people here in the forum knows about it i think warner is being stupid again in the promotion department....Sad bec this is a really great track

0005.jpg

I know, promotion with warners for Madonna has been kinda wack lately.

I actually like both the album and the benny mix. My only criticism is that I wish the part on the benny mix where the bass drops out would be a bit shorter. Like the bridge part is fine but the bass should kick in with the chorus again.

I agree with the guys who say that a Mirwais mix would be really good. *sigh* And Stuart too.