"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest dressUup
How many songs does she laugh in? I know Where's The Party.. but I can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

The extended version of Angel.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1617277/2...0/madonna.jhtml

New Madonna Song, 'Celebration,' Leaks

It's her final release on Warner Bros. Records, so Madonna decided to call her upcoming greatest-hits collection Celebration. However, the party got started a little early.

That's because on Wednesday night, the title track from that greatest-hits comp leaked to file-sharing sites across the Net.

"Celebration" is a sleek and slippery dance track that harkens back to Madge's early-'90s, "Vogue"/"Deeper and Deeper" heyday: "You wanna dance?" she coos over a pumping House beat. "I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on." The track was produced by legendary DJ Paul Oakenfold and is one of two new songs on the album, which is due in stores September 29.

At press time, MTV News' attempts to reach Madonna's spokesperson for comment on the leak were unsuccessful.

The song was scheduled to hit radio on August 3. According to a Warner Bros. press release, a video for the song was recently shot in Milan and was directed by longtime collaborator Jonas Akerlund, who helmed her "Ray of Light" clip as well as working on the documentary "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret," which followed Madonna on her 2004 Re-Invention Tour, and a television special on her 2006 Confessions Tour.

The second song on Celebration is reportedly a collaboration with Lil Wayne called "Revolver," a Weezy-less demo version of which has been making the rounds on YouTube since May.

Celebration will include hits from Madonna's entire Warner Bros. career — in 2007, she left the label to sign a lucrative, all-encompassing deal with concert titan Live Nation — and although a full tracklist is yet to be announced, Warner's press release mentions songs like "Everybody," "Express Yourself," Vogue" and "4 Minutes" as making the cut.

The album will be released in a variety of formats, including a single disc, a deluxe two-CD set, and as a DVD, which will feature some of Madonna's best-known videos, including some never before available on DVD.

I can't believe I'm commenting on a detail so pointless -- when there's a NEW MADONNA SONG TO BE EXCITED ABOUT -- but sometimes I'm a little OCD. Does anybody else think it's funny/bemusing that MTV.COM (i.e., an Internet-based news outlet, which does not PRINT anything EVER) uses the term "press time"? They should at least use "at time of publication" or something to be a little more accurate.

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system. [/endrant]

Back to celebrating. :)

Guest SoUnusual

14j00tw.jpg

I have burnt 2 cd's with the songs from the rumored tacklist and then printed out a cover for the case.

Just for fun, Because I want Celebration now. AND YES I see that it says Rain or Music. Thank you COPY AND PASTE. Well I went with Music and it shows you how good I am of a proof-reader :lmao::rant:

14j00tw.jpg

I have burnt 2 cd's with the songs from the rumored tacklist and then printed out a cover for the case.

Just for fun, Because I want Celebration now. AND YES I see that it says Rain or Music. Thank you COPY AND PASTE. Well I went with Music and it shows you how good I am of a proof-reader :lmao::rant:

Well let us hear Revolver then :confused:

I think it has already been confirmed the Benny mix is in the video, no?

no, it hasn't. all that has been 'confirmed' is that the benny remix was played on the video shoot from the people who were there. but that doesn't really mean it will be in the video... maybe they were concerned about it leaking before they were ready or something.

It's a fun song :thumbsup:

Bring on the mixes!!!!

How does everyone know that the mix that they played for the video shoot is the Benny Benassi mix? It sounds like the mix that Oakenfold has played in Zaragoza before the show and at Pacha.

P.S. Can someone tell me how I embed videos into posts? I don't know how to do that.

14j00tw.jpg

While that tracklist is quite plausible, the only one that seems totally out of place is "Dear Jessie". Odd that all the other tracks follow the time-line of how the songs were released. I realize this list was compiled from a sheet where all the track names couldn't be completely seen. Every song was accounted for but the one that was listed as "De..." Of course, we know it's not "Deeper and Deeper" since that is very well noticable on the CD 1 tracklisting.

Now, if... and I stress a very "if"... if this is the tracklisting, I can't wonder if that song isn't actually "Dear Jessie", but maybe "Dear Father"... a demo from the Erotica era... which would fit perfectly where it's listed on the tracklisting. Maybe it is a reworked version for this collection?

It just seems odd that all the other songs are arranged in a timely order except "Dear Jessie"?? This is why I wonder IF it may be "Dear Father" instead. However, the other possibility is that whomever printed up that tracklisting maybe mis-typed and meant to put "Dear Jessie" as track 9 after "Like A Prayer" instead of TUTBMP!

The track listing is probably not real. I suspect most of the songs will be as listed, but "Dear Jessie"??? I don't think so! And I actually have my doubts on TPOG as well.

I guess we'll have to see. But if this listing is real... maybe it's actually "Dear Father"?? Not sure why she would put an unknown song on there, but hey maybe it's re-worked and she thought it would be unique to throw in there.

Guest SoUnusual
Is it the same version that has been leaked??

I believe so, They have released it early because of the leak.

Guest beachboi-69

Wow this is interesting..

So it's gonna debut in less then two weeks time on the Hot 100.

I think this is a good idea for the USA... screw the radio.... I bet that why they are gonna push revolver in the USA for September before the album release and get two hits out of the deal.

when i hear a good song that is really catchy, i really dont sit around and think, "wow this is a great song but the god awful production makes it utterly embarassing and if this were the lead single for her latest studio album she would be ripped to shreds by anyone with the slightest bit of taste in music"

:rotfl:

people really into music dont THINK about it so much. they go with it.

what the fuck are you talking about :lmao: people into music dont think about music, erm ok.

regardless of your inane ramblings the song sounds totally dated. FACT.

and if Madonna read out her grocery store list to the tune of me shitting you'd claim it was "AMAZING, THE FACE, THE BODY, AMAZING" then post a picture of her from 1983 to cement your love. :lmao:

You're OBVIOUSLY behind the times considering the 90s are coming back with a VENGEANCE.

oh PLEASE :lmao: yes the 90s are back especially in the fashion world but to say Madonnas intention was to bring the absolute worst kind of music from the 90s back would be an absolute JOKE. her and oakenfold think this still sounds fresh as he hasnt changed his sound in 15 years. be serious now.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I hope there's a less clubby remix of this song. It's good and I love the chorus, but I liked the remix that leaked before better. I think Mirwais should remix this (wished he produced it). He did AMAZING work on YAS's ARABOLOGY. The best album I've heard all year!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:lol: @ Gemini always being late to the party.

We know sweetums, been out for 2 days :barett:

Guest SoUnusual
:lol: @ Gemini always being late to the party.

We know sweetums, been out for 2 days :barett:

Some say that is FAKE anyway.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Well, for now it's real since it's the one at Amazon featuring images of her we haven't seen before.