"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Rest assured, this will be HUGE in Canada, especiallly Montreal!

It's Pride weekend in Montreal, right? I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Borderline
Well, I do think what has leaked is the radio edit. And as Holidayguy stated, I'm sure the album version wouldn't be too much different. So it's possible that I've heard a remix rather the album version. But still, it doesn't subtract the fact this latest leak is actually 3 mins and 20 secs while the track listing for the album version says 3:35.

As for "over-analyzing", I don't think I've done that. I simply just stated that the song I heard isn't this current leak. And I agree all the comments regarding the production and comparing it to other songs, etc., is just silly. It's an enjoyable fun song like many have stated. There is no doubt about it, but I just wanted to go on record that I think this is a "radio edit". ;)

my apologies neut, my over-analyzing comment wasn't directed at you, but, to some others who just don't know how to have fun it seems. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

The extended version someone made sounds better.

I say it again, Euro trance sound is usually not for me, but there's something about this song. It's really catchy(''Madonna magic'', can I call it?) and I can see myself dancing like a queen in a club! Haha.

I love the ''it's a celebration'' ''no more hesitation'' part!

my apologies neut, my over-analyzing comment wasn't directed at you, but, to some others who just don't know how to have fun it seems. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

No sweat! And I agree... I don't see the point of over analyzing a fun track like this. No doubt, this is just a dance and party song.

I say it again, Euro trance sound is usually not for me, but there's something about this song. It's really catchy(''Madonna magic'', can I call it?) and I can see myself dancing like a queen in a club! Haha.

I love the ''it's a celebration'' ''no more hesitation'' part!

I agree. I'm playing that version over and over. Even the cleaned up HQ version of what leaked is great. You can hear the spoken words better. I just deleted the first initial file that leaked of this.

I say it again, Euro trance sound is usually not for me, but there's something about this song. It's really catchy(''Madonna magic'', can I call it?)

For sure. The 'Madonna parts' (melody, hook, harmonies) are SO SO good, I actually think this could be a proper masterpiece with a bit more creative and original production. Still catchy as FUCK though.

Guest Pud Whacker
Euro Dance

has never been my sound AT ALL!!!!

however...i'm playing this over and over over and over!

ME TOO!!! i mean ive liked a song here and there of euro dance but of course, this has THE VOICE!!!!

MadonnaTribe is reporting that "Celebration" has just debuted on French radio and is in heavy rotation there. I wonder if anyone who has heard it can tell us if the version they are playing is similar to what has leaked or not. That might help us determine if the leak is the radio version or not.

Guest Pud Whacker
MadonnaTribe is reporting that "Celebration" has just debuted on French radio and is in heavy rotation there. I wonder if anyone who has heard it can tell us if the version they are playing is similar to what has leaked or not--that might help us determine if the leak is the radio version or not.

LICIOUS SAID KISS FM UK PLAYED IT TOO.

sorry about the bonnet caps.

LICIOUS SAID KISS FM UK PLAYED IT TOO.

sorry about the bonnet caps.

Here's the link to the Kiss FM site. Madonnalicious says you can listen to the show again there and the song was played at 09:50:35. But it only works for the U.K. based listeners...

Kiss FM show for the UK listeners

Edited by Sphere74

Guest Pud Whacker
can't stop my itunes!!!!!

Dreamy!!!! this song is everything!

totally on repeat on my itunes!!! my per per neighbors!!! :lol:

But still, it doesn't subtract the fact this latest leak is actually 3 mins and 20 secs while the track listing for the album version says 3:35.

No, it's the full 3:35. Listening on my headphones the drums fade all the way to 3:35, it may be quiet but it's there, there's no silence. Maybe you're too old to hear the frequency Neut. ;)