Guest bulgar

I'm sure you'll hate it as well

you heard it?

i heard the demo on youtube and it's excellent

if the final edit is anywhere close to that demo then i'm sure i'll love it

I've been listening to it ALL DAY

AMAZING

I don't think I got any work done

I'm burning it onto a CD and taking it out with me tonight on the TOWN to give to DJs to play :wow:

That single cover is on amazon.com now (replacing the one that had just the title and dripping blood). So, I guess it is, at least for promo purposes (and it is signed Mr. Brainwash).

RE the boring airpla yand sales talk- I think the single can sell an impressive amount in its first week- possibly enough to get into the top 10, but, if not, ah well. As for airplay, it woudl be smashing if it got enough to place on Hot 100 Airplay ("When Love Takes Over" peaked at 11 million or so and failed to crack H100 Airplay). Anything more would be beyond impressive.

Haven't listened to the "leak" yet, so am off...

It's grown on me, like I knew it would. There are so many elements that are great, and classic Madonna (the lyrics, the vocals, the wonderful laugh). Something that I complained about with the last album.

The dated production aside, it's generic and fun.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
No. I'm that fair with Kylie too. Besides, I'm not saying anything that a lot of other people here aren't saying as well. As far as me "over analysing," I disagree. I just like to be as accurate with my words as I can.

So have there been leaks or snippets of any of the other mixes apart from the Bennassi one?

We haven't heard the benassi remix at all. I was confused as well but someone clarified earlier:

Now I'm TOTALLY confused!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I thought the benny remix was the fan recording (cf media section)????

Or have we not heard it yet?

Can somone clarify? Is the fan recording the Oakenfold remix?

reply:

The fan recording is the Oakenfold version, the same thing he played in Zaragoza if I'm not wrong. But the video will still have Benny remix in it, both Tribe and Anna confirmed this.

Now I can't wait to hear it as it is going to be in the video

Who gives a FUCK about the production and all that, its a CATCHY TUNE as i said elsewhere and it bookends her warners career nicely...from HOLIDAY to CELEBRATION..both simple pop songs that dont have to be groundbreaking, just make people dance....

That single cover is on amazon.com now (replacing the one that had just the title and dripping blood). So, I guess it is, at least for promo purposes (and it is signed Mr. Brainwash).

Oh yeah look at that, it is on Amazon now. I like that single cover.... All of the photos of her look fun.

However, I think that's supposed to be spray-paint, not blood.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002JJ4XV2/

Who gives a FUCK about the production and all that, its a CATCHY TUNE as i said elsewhere and it bookends her warners career nicely...from HOLIDAY to CELEBRATION..both simple pop songs that dont have to be groundbreaking, just make people dance....

Exactly! Well said

I've been listening to it ALL DAY

AMAZING

I don't think I got any work done

I'm burning it onto a CD and taking it out with me tonight on the TOWN to give to DJs to play :wow:

Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?

Voulez-vous will u kiss my dick? :confused:

OK- liking it MUCH more than I did "4 Minutes." This is MADONNA, and that track just felt like it wasn't (even if JT hadn't been on it).

Definitely a throwback to the early days (the theme, the spoken vocals, the laugh), which is fitting given the project. The production isn't anything very special, but it sounds good enough and isn't far off of "When Love Takes Over," actually.

Love the vocals, especially when she sings higher (sooo high at spots in the end)

Great nostalgia track.

OK- liking it MUCH more than I did "4 Minutes." This is MADONNA, and that track just felt like it wasn't (even if JT hadn't been on it).

Definitely a throwback to the early days (the theme, the spoken vocals, the laugh), which is fitting given the project. The production isn't anything very special, but it sounds good enough and isn't far off of "When Love Takes Over," actually.

Love the vocals, especially when she sings higher (sooo high at spots in the end)

Great nostalgia track.

I totally agree with you. Whatever else can be said about the quality of "Celebration," one thing is for certain: it is light years better than "4 Minutes."

Either someone is playing an elaborate joke or the joke is on me... this isn't the album version. This is not what I heard the other day. Maybe this is the radio mix (very bad at that). Something isn't right here. What tipped me off is the ending of the song. It ends @ 3:20. The time listing for the album track is 3:35. Now, I realize some tracks have a couple seconds where it's dead at the end, but 15 seconds??

The whole "put your arms around me" verse and the follow up chorus was slower than this. Also there was an spoken intro (which I suspected would have been edited off on the radio version).

If this is the version they are sending to radio... in the U.S., it will bomb!!

A lot of times, there's excess time left on a download.

neut, you heard something and were so excited about it, that your memory could be foggy, too. :gent:

In any event, an even more club-oriented track would fare evern worse at U.S. radio. Its airplay potential is extremely limited as it is- anyone who thinks the song has any chance at becoming a big radio hit in the USA- well, apparently hasn't been paying much attention to the chart afficionados. :)

A lot of times, there's excess time left on a download.

neut, you heard something and were so excited about it, that your memory could be foggy, too. :gent:

According to Amazon.com the album version runs @ 3:35. This leak is 3:35, but with 15 seconds of dead air. Now, I understand what you mean that these leaks may have excess dead air time, but that doesn't explain why the song ends @ 3:20.

This isn't what I heard. Close, but there is something off about this, unless this is just the radio version.

Now we only need Dubtronic to work his magic and make an extended version by mixing together the single version and the dub. Will you do it, Dub? Please!!!!!! ;-)

I wish we had a WAV file just like we do with the dub. This mp3 is quite messed up in terms of sound levels.

Celebration is HOT!

Just give it up and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest superman
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

JUST ARRIVED FRESH FROM THE CAN - LISTEN NOW, WHILE STILL ON - A FULL VERSION

http://perezhilton.com/category/madonna/

I just listened to it. I think it's good. Yes, it's too European. Yes, it sounds dated. Really, I am glad the song does not sound like the current pop songs we have right now. I don't want it to sound like 4 Minutes, Poker Face, or what have you. The song has Madonna all over it. And this is for a Greatest Hits. I must say it's fitting. I enjoyed it (despite the weak chorus) but I wish it success.