"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

OMGGGGGG! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Love the spoken part(so sexy as always) and her giggling!

Wowwwwwwwwww!

She's done it again Guys!! :inlove::thumbsup:

LOVING it ,This is so Fabulous, so late nineties early 2.0 RETRO, I cant stop dancing, This is SOOOOO GAY lol

Who gives a shit about the US charts this is gonna explode all over the world

LETS GET THESE STARTED

NO MORE HESITATION

EVERYBODY WANTS TO PARTY WITH YOU...awwwww :headbang:

it woulda been even hotter if they somehow added that supposed lyric "my body, your body etc..." into a the chorus or break - just somehow added it in.

Like many, I prefer the remix though this one isn't bad. Looks like she's really targeting the European market this time, much in the same way as "Hung Up." I really hope the Benny remix will be serviced to the radio as well.

Guest SuperPop

:wow: :wow: :wow:

it is FUCKING PHENOMENAL :bow:

makes you wanna dance all night...and it is CATcHY as hell...SHE did it again :bow: :bow:

on a second full listen, the song really builds to a great club track but I find the lyrics of the first verse clumsy and the "step to the beat" part seemed thrown in awkwardly.

Stiill, it really builds in to a late 90s euphoric trance type tune by the end and I really like that. It's a definite hit here but I can't see it doing anything in the US apart from the pink route - Dance Club Chart No1, every other chart - bubbling under at best.

It should go at least top 40 in the US. At this point, I'm not so sure about top 10.

well it all depends on the download figures... airplay is unreliable...

As some said, it's too 90's Euro trance and I usually don't like it. But it's a M song and the tune is catchy. I like the vocal arreangement too. So I'll take it as a little bonus song from M and enjoy it as what it is.

Guest Danny86

I think they will only send to clubs and dance stations in the US. It's gonna be another top 40 hit for her on the back of sales, but will disappear quickly. In the UK it might be a multiple week #1, depending on the competition.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
Did the Benny remix leak? I'm kinda behind with all the new stuff.

not yet :dramatic:

Now I'm TOTALLY confused!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I thought the benny remix was the fan recording (cf media section)????

Or have we not heard it yet?

Mind you, the fan recording version (as much as we can like it) is far less accessible or commercial. I don't know how well it would do (in front of a much larger public)?

Can somone clarify? Is the fan recording the Oakenfold remix?

Guest Danny86

The fan recording is the Oakenfold version, the same thing he played in Zaragoza if I'm not wrong. But the video will still have Benny remix in it, both Tribe and Anna confirmed this.

Perez is loving the song, the lambs must be furious, since he trashed "Obsessed". :chuckle:

I think it's time ppl stopped worring if the US radio stations will play her song or not. The system is not fair and in the U.S., she's not in the position of having a hit after hit anymore. So take it simple - you like it? Then cool, enjoy it! don't like it? Bummer, wait for something you like.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
The fan recording is the Oakenfold version, the same thing he played in Zaragoza if I'm not wrong. But the video will still have Benny remix in it, both Tribe and Anna confirmed this.

Perez is loving the song, the lambs must be furious, since he trashed "Obsessed". :chuckle:

Thank you Danny!! :thumbsup:

So we still don't know anything about the benny version of the song, which is gonna be in the vid!!!

EXITING!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

61nqyzqebfl_ss500___oPt.jpg