"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest bulgar

source fanzine:

since today Polish radio is gonna leak it... and since a few people already have it... we decided to share it with all Madonna's die-hard fans.

Don't forget to buy the track on August 4.

The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file.The link you have clicked is not available.

the verses are really good, the chorus is awful trance shit... though NOT as bad as I had anticipated, sounds as though she is going for the CHAV market these days as she is a big Ed Hardy wearing CHAV herself it seems these days :lmao:

Guest SoUnusual

I'm uploading I'm uploading! My internet is slowwwwwww

EDIT: I'll still upload it, in case that one MAXS OUT

SOOOO cool! #1 hit all over the world. Perfect summer song! Absolute classic Madonna vibe!

there is absolutely NOTHING "cool" about this song, Im sorry, nobody cool would be caught dead listening to this type of music :lmao: FACT.

Just listening to this, prefer the mixes but this is a definite grower. Think it will do well like HU and Music. Hopefully it will mean the GH does brilliantly.

It sounds ok. I'm sure it will grow on me though which I prefer because I'll end up liking it more. I it possible this is an edit though? It is extremely short and I kinda miss the build up from the remixes. I wish they kept the "My body, Your Body" part from the dub though. It was one of my favorite parts.