Madonna Fuming Over 'Altered' Photos

Camacho

Guest jamesshot
Good GRIEF they are not going to PHOTOSHOP VEINS on to Madonna's ARMS. :manson:

They look bad because of the flash photography from one direction in the dark making shadows look deeper and blacker -look at Madonna's shadow in the picture. Hence pictures during the day when there is lots of diffuse light and seeing her on tour when she was lit from about 50 different angles are going to look alot better.

Someone please STOP the MADNESS. :electropop:

You stop the goddamn madness. My GOD are you people fucking insane?

NO ONE Is talking about the VEINS. Her arms are 100% no fucking doubt altered to look far worse. It is a very amatuerish job at that.

Guest jamesshot
I know! How absolutely INSANE for one to think that a GOSSIP RAG would dare photoshop anything unflattering on a pic of a celeb. After all they are the beacon of honest journalism. :electropop:

So you are saying the picture is an HONEST depiction of what Madonna REALLY looks like without the benefit of stage lighting. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?? And I'm one of the ones who don't think its photoshopped (although I wouldn't be surprised if it were). I just thought it was a bad pic taken at just the wrong moment. Haven't we all had awkward pics taken of us that don't REALLY look like us?? Whether it be good or bad?

Just an FYI.....when you play "devil's advocate" with EVERYTHING concerning her (music, body, lovers etc etc) it actually has a counterproductive effect. Only a TRUE LOON would be THAT nitpicky about EVER-E-THANG. At this point it's like some are trying TOO HARD to prove how UNLOONY they are. OK lemme throw this in so I don't get the "red L" splashed on me.....

I THINK MADONNA IS A HULK LOOK ALIKE BABY SNATCHING BITCH WHO'S NEW SONG SOUNDS LIKE IT'S FROM 1999. OK.....am I in the clear for at least a week?

STOP THE MADNESS indeed! :electropop::electropop::electropop:

Spot on.

Guest jamesshot
fake.jpg

:sneaky:

Seeing that altered photo again just makes me question anyone who thought it was real and not seriously tweaked. I use to think Madonna fans were smart.

Guest waiting
Seeing that altered photo again just makes me question anyone who thought it was real and not seriously tweaked. I use to think Madonna fans were smart.

Oh please, :rolleyes: its not like its that far fetched. We've seen her arms look similar before. I'm sorry but I'm going to need to see a bigger version of that so-called real pic that is made smaller to hide any obvious digital manipulation.

Guest ursaminorjim

Is there a link to the page that has that image? After all, who's to say the one on the left isn't the retouched version?

Just curious. I mean, neither photo is especially flattering in any case. :confused:

Guest jamesshot
Oh please, :rolleyes: its not like its that far fetched. We've seen her arms look similar before. I'm sorry but I'm going to need to see a bigger version of that so-called real pic that is made smaller to hide any obvious digital manipulation.

You can roll your eyes until they get stuck in back of your brainless skull for all I care. No matter if BOTH are altered, the original one is so fucking ridiculously altered I question the IQ of half of you. Seriously.

Guest ursaminorjim
Well the photo on the left looks more like she does on film and also on fan photos. The fact that people spend more time trying to prove that Madonna has very veiny arms than doing anything with their own lives is quite worrysome. I think there are a few people here who say they like her music but spend a lot of time discussing what is essentially her private life. After all, this is not a photograph of her on the set of her new music video etc. I do get a sense that some people have a disproportionate sense of reality and like Madonna for some reason that they don't understand themselves. What I mean by that is Madonnas choice of living is pretty heavily reflected in her music. She's pretty much done the A-Z of emotions and scenarios in her music and added a few new letters to the alphabet on the way. NONE of the songs say 'MY ARMS ARE REALLY SMOOTH AND FEMMININE, NOT AT ALL PUMPED AND DEFINED.' So for those that just like the music; what's your problem?

You're loony. :lol:

The images posted on allaboutmadonna came from a photo agency not from the Daily Mail so I doubt a photo agency would alter their images in anyway. I still think the original picture is real and not altered.

I am closing this thread now. Jamesshot, Lucky Guy, and Kurt420... the way you've gone on and on in this thread with the attacks (some of them hideously passive aggressive) is almost sad. There's no need for the melodrama. Have some decency to counter people's dumb opinions with something dignified. Otherwise you're just as fucking embarassing as they are.

Ending this.