Madonna Fuming Over 'Altered' Photos

Camacho

I don't know if the pictures were "altered" or not,but I wish that Madonna would prepare herself for things like this.Maybe she could put on a sweater when she's leaving the gym? These pics are being discussed everywhere,including other artists' fansites.It's kinda embarrassing.This is the type of silly media attention that she doesn't need right now.

Guest BytheBay
:rolleyes:

She can't have it both ways. If you only take in a certain number of calories, work out every day AND do a tour, you're going to have loss of fat and increased musculature and vascularity. Add that to her age and size and you get pictures that freak most people the fuck out.

Obviously her arms don't look like that all the time, but still.

And it's kind-of hilarious that her trainer is one to debunk the photos as being retouched. You know, the one whose gym has a $1500 signup and $900/month fees. Conflict of interest much? :lol:

who said she's trying to have it both ways? you don't know anymore than the rest of us that those pics are real or altered. its not that hard to believe it could be faked. people put stuff like that out there all the time.

its only on this site that everyone is so desparate to prove how non lunatic and so completely unbiased in their fandom that believing only the worst about the woman to be true seems logical.

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm not desperate to prove anything. I was merely commenting on the article, throwing in my two cents. I'm just going on what I've seen, that's all. Sure, there's some conjecture - I totally admit that. And?

I don't think those photos were altered, and I personally think that Madonna's a wee bit obsessive when it comes to her workout regimen. But I don't listen to her music for her arms, so it doesn't matter. I made the mistake of rebutting the article instead of considering that it was most likely entirely fabricated. My bad.

Of course the pics were not altered. And of course this story is total BS.

But I do have to say that the veins look worse than usual because of the flash as the pic was taken in night time.

Guest Madximo

I take pictures and portraits as a hobby and I guess the veins were highlighted by the flash and nothing else. It does happen when you're using flash, it may alter some body/facial features

This story is probably BS. Madonna has had so many bad pics of her taken over the years that I have a very hard time picturing her "fuming" over any picture. At this point I doubt she cares about stuff like this.

M's arms are amazing! She inspires me to have muscular arms. I don't get why people are so put off by how they look. Even if that pic is fake, which it probably is, it takes a lot of hard work to get the arms she has!

Guest jamesshot

Good GOD of course it was doctored. JESUS. Some of you REALLY thought that fucking GOD AWFUL pic was REAL and NOT altered? Oh for fuck's sake. The pic looked fucking RIDICULOUSLY altered it was comical.

I bet some of you also believed Obama's healthcare plan called for killing off your grandma too! I need some fucking drugs just to read some of the posts here sometimes.

Guest traherne

Funny how they don't seem to mind the hundreds of official promo pictures that are photoshopped to make Madonna look 20 years younger.

Funny how they don't seem to mind the hundreds of official promo pictures that are photoshopped to make Madonna look 20 years younger.

Umm, but that is done at the permission of Madonna.

In any event, the image was altered and this article about Madonna being upset is BS!! I'm sure she couldn't care less!! She's not new to tabloid nonsense, nor does she pay much mind to it!!! In fact, the article really never specified Madonna said anything about this. According to this article, it was supposedly her trainer who said that she doesn't look like that and honestly, why the fuck would she lie? Please!!

I don't get why some fans enjoy reaffirming the negative crap on Madonna!! I know... I know... some people are going to say... "We don't kiss Madonna's ass". But c'mon, how does reaffirming that image as "not altered" got to do with not kissing Madonna's ass for everything she does??

Seriously?? I just think some of you just enjoy knocking down Madonna several pegs for amusement. But guess what people, Madonna doesn't give a shit what most of us think of how she keeps her body as well as how she lives her personal life.

Why are people still going on and on about this stupid article? I've seen way worse pics of M, than this one. That one of her going into the K center last summer, makes this one look like a fashion editorial.

Of course the article is B.S.

Last week it all about her alleged "bat wings", this week it's the veiny arms....will next week be cheek week? :wacko:

Guest jamesshot
Umm, but that is done at the permission of Madonna.

In any event, the image was altered and this article about Madonna being upset is BS!! I'm sure she couldn't care less!! She's not new to tabloid nonsense, nor does she pay much mind to it!!! In fact, the article really never specified Madonna said anything about this. According to this article, it was supposedly her trainer who said that she doesn't look like that and honestly, why the fuck would she lie? Please!!

I don't get why some fans enjoy reaffirming the negative crap on Madonna!! I know... I know... some people are going to say... "We don't kiss Madonna's ass". But c'mon, how does reaffirming that image as "not altered" got to do with not kissing Madonna's ass for everything she does??

Seriously?? I just think some of you just enjoy knocking down Madonna several pegs for amusement. But guess what people, Madonna doesn't give a shit what most of us think of how she keeps her body as well as how she lives her personal life.

Bingo Bingo and Bingo.

The very first time I saw this photo I LOL and said "It's altered". It was soooooo obvious. Her arms look fucking ridiculously insane in that pic. Cartoonish even.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I believe the pictures were altered. On one site I saw the real picture next to the one that's being seen everywhere. They're not alike.

To avoid silliness like this,she should simply put on a jacket after her workouts so that when she's leaving the gym,the paparazzi can't take less-than-flattering pics of her arms.This whole nonsense could have easily been avoided.

I also think she should chillout on the extensive workouts.She's already too thin! Eat a hamburger,Madonna!

Good GRIEF they are not going to PHOTOSHOP VEINS on to Madonna's ARMS. :manson:

They look bad because of the flash photography from one direction in the dark making shadows look deeper and blacker -look at Madonna's shadow in the picture. Hence pictures during the day when there is lots of diffuse light and seeing her on tour when she was lit from about 50 different angles are going to look alot better.

Someone please STOP the MADNESS. :electropop:

Of course the pics were not altered. And of course this story is total BS.

But I do have to say that the veins look worse than usual because of the flash as the pic was taken in night time.

This. And maybe they turned up the contrast or something but I don't believe for a second that they've materially changed the picture, they've simply chosen the worst one.

And no, she shouldn't cover her arms, they look fabulous in real life and make column inches in the press, it's a win / win. Even if the reporting is negative it proves how much of a talking point she (and her body) still is a quarter of a decade later and keeps her in the public consciousness.

This. And maybe they turned up the contrast or something but I don't believe for a second that they've materially changed the picture, they've simply chosen the worst one.

And no, she shouldn't cover her arms, they look fabulous in real life and make column inches in the press, it's a win / win. Even if the reporting is negative it proves how much of a talking point she (and her body) still is a quarter of a decade later and keeps her in the public consciousness.

And that isn't "altering" a picture? If "they turned up the contrast or something", then that would mean they DID "materially changed the picture".

And the singer's personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, has also condemned the snaps, insisting the Queen of Pop's physique is perfectly healthy.

She adds, "She's strong, healthy, and gorgeous. She looks like she's 18."

She looks bloody AWFUL for an 18 year old :lmao:

It's actually ALARMING how many people here are prepared to believe those pictures were photoshopped, and then look at a REALLY photoshopped image and say -'now THAT's the real image'. :lmao:

:lmao: So true. Some just won't accept she doesn't always look great hence her need for plastic surgery and a team of people whose job it is to try and make her look attractive. She looks great at times and at others she is minging. Those arms are beasts but with a few good meals they could instantly look better. :)

Good GRIEF they are not going to PHOTOSHOP VEINS on to Madonna's ARMS. :manson:

They look bad because of the flash photography from one direction in the dark making shadows look deeper and blacker -look at Madonna's shadow in the picture. Hence pictures during the day when there is lots of diffuse light and seeing her on tour when she was lit from about 50 different angles are going to look alot better.

Someone please STOP the MADNESS. :electropop:

I know! How absolutely INSANE for one to think that a GOSSIP RAG would dare photoshop anything unflattering on a pic of a celeb. After all they are the beacon of honest journalism. :electropop:

So you are saying the picture is an HONEST depiction of what Madonna REALLY looks like without the benefit of stage lighting. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT?? And I'm one of the ones who don't think its photoshopped (although I wouldn't be surprised if it were). I just thought it was a bad pic taken at just the wrong moment. Haven't we all had awkward pics taken of us that don't REALLY look like us?? Whether it be good or bad?

Just an FYI.....when you play "devil's advocate" with EVERYTHING concerning her (music, body, lovers etc etc) it actually has a counterproductive effect. Only a TRUE LOON would be THAT nitpicky about EVER-E-THANG. At this point it's like some are trying TOO HARD to prove how UNLOONY they are. OK lemme throw this in so I don't get the "red L" splashed on me.....

I THINK MADONNA IS A HULK LOOK ALIKE BABY SNATCHING BITCH WHO'S NEW SONG SOUNDS LIKE IT'S FROM 1999. OK.....am I in the clear for at least a week?

STOP THE MADNESS indeed! :electropop::electropop::electropop: