A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music (Part 2)

Mightycomfort

Guest dicktracy

I noticed that this was being lost in the middle of the leak topic so I started a new tread. Hopefully that's ok. Anyway, I love this tracklist. It lists Music or Rain but that's a no brainer. In addition, it has Dear Jessie chronogically after TUTBMP which I would think is Erotica. Someone suggested it could be Dear Father from the same Pettibone recording sessions. Wouldn't that be an awesome surprise??? Anyway, I would only change one thing and that is to switch Who's That Girl and La Isla Bonita's positions. WTG flows greatly into OYH while LIB, as we all are used to due to TIC, fits better IMO before LAP. What do you think?

14j00tw.jpg

I have burnt 2 cd's with the songs from the rumored tacklist and then printed out a cover for the case.

Just for fun, Because I want Celebration now. AND YES I see that it says Rain or Music. Thank you COPY AND PASTE. Well I went with Music and it shows you how good I am of a proof-reader :lmao::rant:

Why the hell everyone downloading from amazon NOW?

You should wait till next Tuesday (new week cycle) so that she can open with a bigger number.

well i just really wanted the song...dont worry i'm still gonna buy the remixes next tuesday from i-tunes, hopefully so will the rest of the people who bought the single version.

well i just really wanted the song...dont worry i'm still gonna buy the remixes next tuesday from i-tunes, hopefully so will the rest of the people who bought the single version.

I believe the remixes will not be available so soon.

Minus 1 lost download from MOTHERANDFATHER03.

Of course amazon sales count toward the charts. The track now is at Amazon and iTunes for purchase, earlier than expected. Previously, it was on amazon but with the 8/4 availability date.

I still don't know why people continue posting these fake tracklists. The final one won't be available for some time.

I still don't know why people continue posting these fake tracklists. The final one won't be available for some time.

I KNOW! The only thing worse is when everyone and their mother feels the need to post what THEIR track list would be!

Guest BrentVanZant
Madonna.com main page updated and they reveal that the GH will contain 34 hits!!!! :thumbsup:

+2 new tracks!

= 36 songs. :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86

A LOT of songs are in the background, spotted "Papa Don't Preach", "Die Another Day", "Hung Up" as well!

34 hits without NEW music, which would be the 2 songs.

Guest Danny86

Where's "Miles Away"? Other than in the actual cover? In the background there's also "LAP", "Holiday", "Vogue".

Where's "Miles Away"? Other than in the actual cover? In the background there's also "LAP", "Holiday", "Vogue".

I so hope Miles Away won't be on it...

it has no place on a GH what so ever... to even think that it would take the place from another more worthy song that would have been included otherwise is sad..

Guest Danny86

I see these:

Everybody

Holiday

Lucky Star

Material Girl

Live To Tell

Papa Don't Preach

Like A Prayer

Vogue

You Must Love Me

Ray Of Light

Music

Don't Tell Me

Die Another Day

Hung Up

Supposedly "Secret" & "Miles Away" are there too. We also know "EY" & "4M" will be there, plus "TAB" is in the cover text. So that's more than half of the tracklist.

Erotica is the only album that does not have a confirmed song so far! :dramatic: