A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music (Part 2)

Mightycomfort

The single cover is great!

It'd be great if "Playground" was included. One of her best ballads, and I've always felt that she is one of the few who could do a ballad and not come across as a cornball.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It'd be great if "Playground" was included. One of her best ballads, and I've always felt that she is one of the few who could do a ballad and not come across as a cornball.

Agreed. My top 10 Madonna songs consist of a lot of ballads.

Guest Danny86
For me this tracklist is near perfect.

However- weren't the miles away lyrics on the cover?

How reliable is the source that it came from?

It's never reliable when somebody just posts it on a forum.

The actual tracklist would be most likely very similar to this, but we can only be sure if Madonna.com posts it, or the real back cover leaks.

It's never reliable when somebody just posts it on a forum.

The actual tracklist would be most likely very similar to this, but we can only be sure if Madonna.com posts it, or the real back cover leaks.

I hope it is like this. The tracks are near perfect.

Let's hope we get official tracklisting soon and that tutbmp and wtg are still on.

For me this tracklist is near perfect.

However- weren't the miles away lyrics on the cover?

How reliable is the source that it came from?

Not at all. That account just registered today and is an alias with too much time on their hands :bad:

This is almost the same as that other back cover, just "Cherish", "Erotica" and "American Life" replaced with "Lucky Star", "Open Your Heart", "The Power Of Good-Bye" & "Hollywood.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu156/b...EAROFFICIAL.jpg

I'm not sure if "Dear Jessie" would be after "...Playground", more like "Deeper And Deeper is listed twice? Or maybe "Dear Father" instead of another Erotica single? :p

Do you mean oh father or is there a song called dear father?

Not at all. That account just registered today and is an alias with too much time on their hands :bad:

oh well - thought it was too good to be true

Maybe warner need to offer this person a job as it's the best track listing I've seen so far! Better than the one I made myself too!

Well done even if it is fake!

yeah i don't think that tracklist is real but i do like the way it goes present to past and then past to present. very cool.

I really love the single cover, that must be for the maxi or something. Maybe the previous was for the promo cover.

Anyways, the cover is really dark. here's hoping to having the oakenfold remix as the radio version in the US

Guest Danny86

^Maybe they edit it a bit for iTunes, but nobody will notice it on a physical single, since in the US you can only buy them at Amazon. :chuckle:

^Maybe they edit it a bit for iTunes, but nobody will notice it on a physical single, since in the US you can only buy them at Amazon. laffy.gif

cool ^^ everybody should see it, it's her best single cover since uhm the Music era imo lol

This is SO~ a page outta Mimi's book... but here are some radio stations that added Celebration! SO REQUEST! AND I MEAN IT!!! :provoke:

The following stations already have "Celebrate" on their request pages:

KNGY San Francisco

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KNGY-FM

WIOQ Philadelphia

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=WIOQ-FM

WXKS Boston

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=WXKS-FM

KNHC Seattle

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KNHC-FM

X081 SiriusXM BPM

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=X081-FM

It's also funny how some of these stations don't have Obsessed on the request list!

BTW, how many times can you vote each day?

Edited by songkaiwen

Guest ursaminorjim
Dear fucking Jessie :sneaky: and no Everybody????

Disc 1, Track 19.

If that list is accurate, of course.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
OMG!!!! BACK COVER OMG!?

1. Celebration

2. 4 Minutes

3. Hung Up

4. Die Another Day

5. ?

6. Beautiful Stranger

7. Ray of Light

8. Take A Bow

9. Deeper and Deeper

10. Justify My love

11. Vogue

12. Express Yourself

13. La Isla Bonita

14. Open Your Heart

15. Crazy For You

16. Dress You Up

17. Material Girl

18. Lucky Star

19. Holiday

1. Holiday

2. Borderline

3. Like A Virgin

4. Into The Groove

5. Live To Tell

6. Papa Don't Preach

7. Who's That Girl

8. Like A Prayer

9. Used To Be My Playground

10. ?????Dear Jessie??????

11. Secret

12. You Must Love Me

13. Frozen

14. The Power of Goodbye

15. Don't Tell Me

16. Hollywood

17. Sorry

18. Give It To Me

19. Revolver

'Music' & 'Hung Up' MUST be on this thing? [if it's a real track listing]. If it's real, i'd be VERY happy with something like this!

If this is the real thing I think Music is track 3 of CD1 as they follow a chronological order, going backwards on CD1 and upwards on CD2 (really loving the idea by the way). Everybody is the last track of CD1

The only obvious miss on there is Erotica which would fit perfectly chronologicly after This Used To Be... on CD2, but the letters don't match... :confused: (Dear Jessie is from LAP and should be BEFORE This used tbmp).

1. Celebration

2. 4 Minutes

3. Hung Up

4. Die Another Day

5. Music

6. Beautiful Stranger

7. Ray of Light

8. Take A Bow

9. Deeper and Deeper

10. Justify My love

11. Vogue

12. Express Yourself

13. La Isla Bonita

14. Open Your Heart

15. Crazy For You

16. Dress You Up

17. Material Girl

18. Lucky Star

19. Everybody

1. Holiday

2. Borderline

3. Like A Virgin

4. Into The Groove

5. Live To Tell

6. Papa Don't Preach

7. Who's That Girl

8. Like A Prayer

9. Used To Be My Playground

10. De.. Erotica

11. Secret

12. You Must Love Me

13. Frozen

14. The Power of Goodbye

15. Don't Tell Me

16. Hollywood

17. Sorry

18. Give It To Me

19. Revolver

Guest bluejean

Let's hope this is the real tracklisting because it's the closest to perfect we've seen.

The only exclusion I strongly object to is 'Cherish.' Would also like 'True Blue' and 'Rain' included but they are not essential. Otherwise, it's perfect.

I agree, her ballads are always genuine and very real sounding. Probably because she doesn't oversing them.

This is the first greatest hits project I am excited for, ever. I am so excited she'll finally get a proper GH, have two new amazing songs on it, and the fact that there's gonna be a DVD! And the marketing campaign behind it!!! Bring this on! :thumbsup:

Let's hope this is the real tracklisting because it's the closest to perfect we've seen.

The only exclusion I strongly object to is 'Cherish.' Would also like 'True Blue' and 'Rain' included but they are not essential. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Power of Goodbye, though I adore it and the video, doesn't deserve to be in another GH of MADONNA, esp a 27-year retrospective...