A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music (Part 2)

Mightycomfort

I see these:

Everybody

Holiday

Lucky Star

Material Girl

Live To Tell

Papa Don't Preach

Like A Prayer

Vogue

You Must Love Me

Ray Of Light

Music

Don't Tell Me

Die Another Day

Hung Up

Supposedly "Secret" & "Miles Away" are there too. We also know "EY" & "4M" will be there, plus "TAB" is in the cover text. So that's more than half of the tracklist.

Erotica is the only album that does not have a confirmed song so far! :dramatic:

Where do you see all these??

34 hits is EXACTLY what I thought it'd be... you could only really fit 1 new song on The Immaculate Collection, unless they did more butchering and used more edits, so 18 tracks per disc. 19 seemed too much and anything above that, impossible. Compare that to the length of Ultimate Kylie - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Kylie

She has relatively few songs in the sub 4 minute range. Come to think of it, I wonder what her SHORTEST song is (aside from Evita and I'm Breathless)

Oh and You Must Love Me and Die Another Day are songs that changed the world? :rotfl:

I can vaguely grudgingly accept YMLM on there, provided there's no DCFMA. I would have picked that if Evita HAD to be represented. Though I'll be annoyed to say what songs didn't make the line up because of it.

And please, don't let Piles Away be on there! :nocomment:

This 1 CD business, I fear, has ruined things. But at least the website is emphasising the double disc version.

Guest Danny86
Where do you see all these??

They are ALL there. For example, "Who's That Girl" at the bottom left corner of her lip, very hard to spot, but it's there!

loomer, I guess "Like A Virgin" is her shortest song? "Celebration" would be next to that in length...

They are ALL there. For example, "Who's That Girl" at the bottom left corner of her lip, very hard to spot, but it's there!

loomer, I guess "Like A Virgin" is her shortest song? "Celebration" would be next to that in length...

Oh now I see..

But it's difficult to find...

I've seen; "Everybody", "Live to Tell", "Lucky Star", "Music", "Don't Tell Me", "You Must Love Me", "Die Another Day" and "Like a Prayer"

and I guess i'm ok with all of those...

as long as "Miles Away" is not there!! :chuckle:

Oooh, imagine "Who's That Girl" and "Dress You Up"! - I'm presuming the latter is on there since it's on tour. I hope "Borderline" isn't cut, if Lucky Star is there. Surely not.

"True Blue" presumably not there, though it was one of her biggest UK hits.

Guest scream4lee

So if theres only 36 tracks on the comp and the original list shows 38, wander wat 2 they're missing off or is the list another fake?

Guest AdoreTheSecret
Didn't know there was another version

I didn't know there was a version with a piano opening LOL.. what kind of fan am i?

can someone email this to me: adorethesecret@gmail.com

thankies

Hung Up is also on there

i see die another day

i could have sworn i saw this used to by my playground, i think my mind is playing tricks on me

i have a feelin True Blue may be forever blacklisted from any M compilation or tour lol. Just be grateful that entire album was remastered in 2001 - the closest fans will get to an updated sound (which still sounds great, luckily).

does she really think fans and casual fans in general would rather have 'You Must Love Me' and 'Miles Away' and Dear Jesse instead of songs like Gambler, True Blue, CAC or Burning Up ?

does she really think fans and casual fans in general would rather have 'You Must Love Me' and 'Miles Away' and Dear Jesse instead of songs like Gambler, True Blue, CAC or Burning Up ?

it was never even confirmed that Dear Jessie was on the album

If there are two tracks from HC on there, the second one absolutely has to be Give It 2 Me, not MA! As nice a song as it is, it was only a sizeable hit in Japan.

Guest dicktracy

14j00tw.jpg

This list has 38 songs. Assuming that this is the best list out there, that Dear Jessie is indeed Erotica, and that two songs need to be taken off. I would expect that TPOG would be dropped. Now I'm not sure what other song would be cut. I personally would like to have LIB off.

This would be the very democratic breakdown:

Madonna

Everybody

Holiday

Borderline

Lucky Star

Like A Virgin

Like A Virgin

Material Girl

Dress You Up

Crazy For You

Into The Groove

True Blue

Live To Tell

Papa Don't Preach

Open Your Heart

Who's That Girl

Who's That Girl

Like A Prayer

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

I'm Breathless

Vogue

The Immaculate Collection

Justify My Love

Erotica

Erotica

Deeper And Deeper

Bedtime Stories

Secret

Take A Bow

Something To Remember

This Used To Be My Playground

Evita

You Must Love Me

Ray of Light

Frozen

Ray Of Light

Beautiful Stranger

Music

Music

Don't Tell Me

American Life

Die Another Day

Hollywood

Confessions On A Dancefloor

Hung Up

Sorry

Hard Candy

4 Minutes

Give It 2 Me

Celebration

Celebration

Revolver

Guest Qbanito21
14j00tw.jpg

This list has 38 songs. Assuming that this is the best list out there and two songs need to be taken off. I would expect that TPOG and Erotica/Dear Jessie/Dear Father would be dropped.

lol funny track list.

i like how track number 5 on CD 1 says.....Rain or Music.

hahaha

looks familiar to a track list someone posted yesterday as they were trying to guess the tracks from yet ANOTHER back cover.

lol funny track list.

hahaha

looks familiar to a track list someone posted yesterday as they were trying to guess the tracks from yet ANOTHER back cover.

That's exactly what it is - this person created their own CD based on what everyone had figured was the track list that was posted yesterday.

Guest SoUnusual
lol funny track list.

hahaha

I did it, HAHA. Yes I only noticed that after it was printed. LOLZ I'm not a good proof reader.

Guest Danny86
I'm hoping for open your heart, la isla bonita , beautiful stranger dress you up and who's that girl

By the way I can't see wtg? Someone tell me where to look on the cover

Is material girl on?

WTG: Bottom left corner of her lips.

MG: Bottom right corner of her lips.

Secret: The column between these two, at the bottom of the page.

I can't figure out the lyrics above WTG though...