S&S - St. Petersburg, Russia - 2 Aug

sniper

Guest jamesshot

How many expected to be in attendance? Come on Russians! You are such a beautiful people. Show your hot faces for the Queen!

Guest boytoyville

^ It was posted in another tread that as of June 6th there were over 47,000 tickets sold out of 55,000 and obviously they have sold a lot more tickets since it's been over a month and the date is very close.

^ It was posted in another tread that as of June 6th there were over 47,000 tickets sold out of 55,000 and obviously they have sold a lot more tickets since it's been over a month and the date is very close.

you live for these ticket sales, eh?

Guest boytoyville

^ lol I just find buisness, sales, and figures interesting. I'm a little bit of a nerd like that. :)

Guest Danny86

Live updates from djs at Tribe:

8.45pm local time: "Everyone is wet through... Terrible... They are trying to wipe the stage... Rain stopped for now, but clouds are not looking good."

9.25pm local time: Show has started... in daylight!!

"In Candy Shop the dancer couldn't take her jacket off. Side screens don't work properly. BGO "alrite saint Petersburg" got a roar from the crowd.

M is all smiles

Big "Thank You" after BGO

M threw her hat away after first verse and chorus of Vogue but the inner part of the hat is in left in her hair!

"Someone threw pink bunny on stage. She didn't throw it away immediately. Held in hands for some time. B4 Holiday ppl chanting the swear word "ohuenno" - fucking awesome."

Guest Danny86

She dedicated Miles Away to Russia

The kolpakov trio are singing an extra song after Doli Doli. She introduced them as her Romani friends from Russia.

She just made quite a long speech - She told the crowd they can't imagine how she feels playing on the palace square surrounded by the beauty of the city, and that she's lucky to be able to perform in this historic place.

It is Arkady's (the violinists) Birthday.

Heart shaped balloons in the audience for YMLM.

Get Stupid is now on, and we're into the final section of the show...

Guest Danny86

Of course not. It's a stupid rumour that's gonna haunt the rest of the tour at every single show. She sings "Holiday" over the backing track of "Celebration", and that's that.

Game over! She said "Thank you Russia, see you next time" and kept waving her hand until she had disappeared.

Guest boytoyville

^ Thats most likely because in the ROL video you are seeing people at the front and from the video I posted you are seeing people at the back of the square. Regardless, looked like an awesome show at a gorg venue.

Guest boytoyville

Here is a funny video translated about Madonna ruining the reputation of Russia and Saint Petersburg with her concert. LOL

Guest boytoyville

Here is the opening and first part of Candyshop. Great view of the show in daylight in the beautiful square. The camera person pans out near the end of the video.

Guest jamesshot

^^ well you do. I really enjoy reading your posts regarding this tour. When I see you have posted something under this forum, I have to read it right away to see what news you posted. Much appreciated.