Design your own Celebration Cover!

Guest SoUnusual

Very awesome work guys. However, brace yourself for the incoming slaughtering comments you'll receive in regards of your creations.

Whatever happens... just know, there are fans who still appreciate your creativity and inspiration from the one artist we all equally appreciate and enjoy. ;)

Guest SoUnusual
Very awesome work guys. However, brace yourself for the incoming slaughtering comments you'll receive in regards of your creations.

Whatever happens... just know, there are fans who still appreciate your creativity and inspiration from the one artist we all equally appreciate and enjoy. ;)

:sneaky: Yes um ok, I don't care what anybody says. My covers aren't very good anyway.

I think they're all great -Sounusual yours are beautiful, but Madonna looks so serious in them all! I think the title Celebration should have her alughing or smiling or something. Or maybe that's too literal.

I think alot of people here slate fan-made covers because they think it's more 'loyal' to do so. The reality is there's no difference between some of the better fan made covers and the real thing -all the people who make them are just guys and girls with photoshop.

You have a good point, Lucky Guy, but this time around, the fan made covers have been rather shit. Normally, the fans do a much better job with design, but they haven't been able to top the official cover, IMO.

Like this mess:

PHOTO_4635207_119720_8407001_main.jpg

Clearly, this thread is for fun, so no one is going to take it seriously and degrade the people who make their own cover in a 5 min. span of time. It's about perspective, and I think the people around here have a better grasp of it than some of you in this thread believe.

^ Ronald McDonald? :lol:

It's something Neut posted. It's just hideous. Now if someone here had posted it, said they'd just done it themselves, I'm sure most (not all, but most) would have enough tact to hold back negative comments.

Guest ursaminorjim
The CD or Vinyl would be in a die-cut "M" matte silver slipcase. The inner shot is from the COADF sessions.

hits1A.jpg

Nice! Very Late-70s Simple Minds. :thumbsup:

Wasn't that image the original cover for Confessions, by the way?

The CD or Vinyl would be in a die-cut "M" matte silver slipcase. The inner shot is from the COADF sessions.

hits1A.jpg

Nice! Very Late-70s Simple Minds. :thumbsup:

Wasn't that image the original cover for Confessions, by the way?

You have a good point, Lucky Guy, but this time around, the fan made covers have been rather shit. Normally, the fans do a much better job with design, but they haven't been able to top the official cover, IMO.

Like this mess:

PHOTO_4635207_119720_8407001_main.jpg

Clearly, this thread is for fun, so no one is going to take it seriously and degrade the people who make their own cover in a 5 min. span of time. It's about perspective, and I think the people around here have a better grasp of it than some of you in this thread believe.

Personally I don't see what is so horriffic about that image -I find the triple head thing in different colors and the choice of picture quite strong. I think the titles look shit and it seems to be for a dvd or something, but I do think there's something there.

Hey Lucky, that's a cool image. I posted that image here a few days back. I'm not sure if the member who made this, posts here, but he posts at a few other known Madonna communities. But I agree, it was the whole triple head in different colors that stood out to me. It's quite beautiful. It reminds me of the Justify My Love cover which I also have as a humongous wall poster.

Anyway, most everywhere else this was posted, this image was favored by a lot by fans. But anyway, we all have our opinions.

Guest imalq

hits1A.jpg

heaven :dramatic:

subhuman

you should design album covers for a living!!! fantastic!