S&S - Oslo, Norway - 28 & 30 July

Guest Danny86

wow she looks so happy!!! I love when she's playful

fuck that crowd, worst fuckin crowd ever, hope she skips Norway on every tour from now on, they are such a crap audience :thumbsdown:

Guest boytoyville
LOL @ the wardrobe malfunction during candy shop. they should loosen up the sleeves on that jacket.

lol yeah I noticed that too! Good thing it didn't get stuck worst!

Guest jamesshot

Maybe it is no wonder she hasn't done Scandanavia more often? I did see a lot of people dancing though. They just weren't loud.

Guest boytoyville

Madonna's albums keep moving up Norways album chart and Something to Remember and Music are now charting as well.

Guest boytoyville
^No, it's because TIC and GHV2 are not available on iTunes now.

Did they pull them so the studio albums would sell or were they never released in Norway?

Guest boytoyville
which is the difference betwwen the deluxe HC and the standar one?

The Deluxe is more expensive and has some remixes on it. It's the same thing they did for the North American release of Hard Candy.

Guest Danny86
Did they pull them so the studio albums would sell or were they never released in Norway?

They were pulled from all iTunes except US, last week. This has been discussed in detail in threads about new GH, they want to give priority to Celebration. The US iTunes still has TIC but not GHV2.

I was at front and it looked like everyone was having a great time Dont know about the rest of the crowd at back.She was very playful and in a good humor the whole tme.She even said thankyou & good night Oslo.It was a bit funny to see the show in daylight though.

Guest boytoyville

I notcied that besides a ton of Madonna's albums in the I-tunes top 100 the I-tunes top 100 is packed with even more Madonna songs. A lot of the songs performed on the tour plus a few intertesing choices such as True Blue and Sorry.