MadonnaNation.com Forums
funkydita

Florence & The Machine

That was bloody awful :rotfl: Dizze Rascal is truly shit.

yeah his part was pretty shite but she was amazing as always. dizze rascals first album was INCREDIBLE.

actually why am I wasting my breath, you're a hedi montag, gaga fan... :lmao: on your way now. :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

you're a hedi montag fan...

Err, no i'm not you dumb ass.

actually why am I wasting my breath

Because you always waste your breath around here :lmao:

dizze rascals first album was INCREDIBLE.

:lmao: No it wasn't.

:lmao: No it wasn't.

er yes it is, you are fan of lady gags shit euro cheese you are unlikely to appreciate something decent. lets not pretend you know anything about music :thumbsup:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

er yes it is, you are fan of lady gags shit euro cheese you are unlikely to appreciate something decent. lets not pretend you know anything about music :thumbsup:

Because rapping in a chav accent over some SHITTY EURO DANCE BEATS [which is what he does] is such a stretch isn't it? :rotfl: His new single samples that 90's dance song 'Dirty Cash' :rotfl: you're kidding yourself :rotfl:

And me liking Lady GaGa is HARDLY a reflection of my taste which consists of about 500 other genres and artists. So get over it.

The fact that you mentioned Heidi Montag in my "likes" shows how little you know of what i listen to outside of commercial pop music. Nice try though.

The only taste you should be worrying about is your own :rotfl: because if Rascal is to something you like, then that's truly SHIT :rotfl:

Make sure to hide your EURO DANCE SHIT 'CONFESSIONS ON A DANCELFLOOR' CD from everyone though, since you hate the genre so much :rotfl:

You're so full of shit, i'm surprised you AREN'T a Xtina or GaGa fan :rotfl: you're as full of crap as they are.

:lmao::lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

A Lepa Brena and Ke$ha fan laughing :rotfl: WOW OK. No wonder you;re on pills.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

CONGRATULATIONS on her Brit for best album (rightly so) and her amazing performance with Dizzee Rascal

FLORENCE & DIZZE RASCAL - LIVE AT THE BRITS 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6-dUEeVDc

Florence's performance is amazing, she's got such effortless and powerful voice :wow:

Dizze's perfomance however

oh_shit.jpg

...totally ruins it for me

Because rapping in a chav accent over some SHITTY EURO DANCE BEATS [which is what he does] is such a stretch isn't it? :rotfl: His new single samples that 90's dance song 'Dirty Cash' :rotfl: you're kidding yourself :rotfl:

Which is exactly what his first album ISN'T you dumb twat :lmao: and please, you may have a varied taste in music (like pretty much EVERYONE in the world :wacko: ) but you have proved time and time again that the majority is utter SHIT.

move along now anyway, this thread is about Florence and The machine not your lack of musical knowledge. :thumbsup:

move along now anyway, this thread is about Florence and The machine not your lack of musical knowledge. :thumbsup:

Too funny :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Which is exactly what his first album ISN'T you dumb twat :lmao:

Still doesn't change the fact that it's utter shit, mate, sorry. Nice try though :rotfl:

but you have proved time and time again that the majority is utter SHIT.

A majority of my music which you've proved you know nothing about :rotfl: Heidi Montag :rotfl: yeah...uh...no. Sorry mate. Nice try though :rotfl:

People that KNOW about music don't feel the need to CONSTANTLY point it out everywhere they go to prove some point, like you do 24/7 around here :rotfl: Poor dear, deluding yourself once again to try and look good when you're actually the biggest mong here, oh well.

If the fantasy helps, carry on.

Guest ElectricFeel

I'm obsessed with Florence & the Machine at the moment. Love, love, love the tracks "Howl" and "Drumming Song :inlove:.

Florence Welch is divine!

Still doesn't change the fact that it's utter shit, mate, sorry. Nice try though :rotfl:

A majority of my music which you've proved you know nothing about :rotfl: Heidi Montag :rotfl: yeah...uh...no. Sorry mate. Nice try though :rotfl:

People that KNOW about music don't feel the need to CONSTANTLY point it out everywhere they go to prove some point, like you do 24/7 around here :rotfl: Poor dear, deluding yourself once again to try and look good when you're actually the biggest mong here, oh well.

If the fantasy helps, carry on.

blah blah blah you know fuck all about music, well good music. so on your bike we have no need for you round here, theres a lady gaga thread crying out for your contribution, shes just got a new wig... quick quick now :goodbye:

Personally I only started to LIKE Dizzy Rascal when he started rapping over SHIT EURO CHEESE, but that's just me. :wow:

I love a bit of Dizzee (sorry CUBB). I Luv U is good and all that but Sirens (and its brilliant video) is my personal favourite.

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm with Dizzee up to and including "Dance wiv me." After that....yikes.

Calvin Harris is a massive cunt

Complete and utter...

Guest ursaminorjim

Is he? He's made some good records, at least.

He's just so...smug.

Guest ursaminorjim

Really? All I have ever seen of him was the joke-a-day thing he did on Popjustice a couple Christmases ago.

The new video for the 2010 re-release of Dog Days Are Over. Clearly this time she had a budget to work with and it looks nice, but I'm not too sure what to think :confused:

The new video for the 2010 re-release of Dog Days Are Over. Clearly this time she had a budget to work with and it looks nice, but I'm not too sure what to think :confused:

AMAZING :wow:

Not with a face like that they're not.

BUMP BUMP

Just saw her live again this past Friday and fell in love with her all over again. She'll be performing new material on her UK tour, hope one of you are going :thumbsup: