MadonnaNation.com Forums
funkydita

Florence & The Machine

NYC is the one place I really wish I'd have lived for a while, I still think about it but it's too late for that at my age, do you visit often?

That is our HQ so you really should have popped in. It's a strange place for you to be passing, it's really in the middle of nowhere but I often see tourists, what brought you there?

The big 4 is cool, it mirrors the channel's idents in that only see it's a 4 from a certain angle. The structure is a metal skeleton and different artists are commissioned to decorate it; the umbrellas are certainly the best so far, you should have a look online at some of the others if you can find them.

Well I live close enough to the city that I go every so often.

I was on a regular bus, had it not been for this guy sitting next to us that pointed it out, I probably wouldn't have seen it. In retrospect we probably should've went back to take a closer look.

Anyway, the official Drumming video. I really never thought that she had much charisma but she can definitely work the camera.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=61322514

This thread deserves a BUMP. Any rumblings as to what the follow up to Drumming is?

oh and she was on Later With Jools Holland the other night with two amazing performances..

DRUMMING SONG

RABBIT HEART

Thanks for the links! Can't wait to see her next month :)

I heard that You've Got The Love is up next.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

What a BRILLIANT VIDEO :wow:

She's ridiculous.

no someone like lady gaga is fucking ridiculous, so you are wrong, your opinion is VOID!

cool video.

no someone like lady gaga is fucking ridiculous, so you are wrong, your opinion is VOID!

cool video.

They are BOTH ridiculous :lol:

Why did they re-record her vocals?

I was wondering the same, maybe so its a different version from when it was the B side to Dog Days are Over?

Cool :thumbsup:

I hope the performances surface on Youtube or something since those links won't work outside of the UK.

Show was fantastic :wow: I was completely blown away by this girls voice...my GOD.

Setlist:

Between Two Lungs

My Boy Builds Coffins

Kiss With a Fist

Are You Hurting the One You Love?

Howl

Drumming Song

Ghosts

Hurricane Drunk

Dog Days Are Over

Cosmic Love

Blinding (with 'If I Had A Heart' intro, Fever Ray reinterpretation :clap: )

--------------

You've Got the Love

Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)

Bowery Ballroom in New York.

I had never been there before, really impressive sound overall. My only gripe about the whole night was that her roadies took at least 45 minutes to set up, must've been their first night :lol:

I just recently discovered Florence. She is one of my favorite new artists in a long time. She reminds me of P.J. Harvey. I haven't seen Florence live yet, but maybe one day soon I will.

This is probably one of my least favorites off the album, but live its amazing. So happy someone got this in good quality :wow:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

CONGRATULATIONS on her Brit for best album (rightly so) and her amazing performance with Dizzee Rascal

FLORENCE & DIZZE RASCAL - LIVE AT THE BRITS 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6-dUEeVDc

That was bloody awful :rotfl: Dizze Rascal is truly shit.