A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music

Guest Borderline

MadonnaCelebration21.jpg

I have to say, this one works quite well - if they did some photoshopping or merging with better shots of mouths, I think it would be cool having a papa,paparazzi shot to highlight her ongoing celebrity.

Overall, I think the fan made ones have been very good and some people are reading way too much into the original but that's hype and probably why she used Mr. Brainwash.

As for the tracklisting, we just don't know in what way the tracks will appear as they could be remixed in some way so of course there is a lot of interest. If we knew for certain they were just going to be the standard versions, we wouldn't care as we have them all. Or at least should have if we were anythingn like decent fans :thumbsup:

^^

I actually think the last one is sort of cool, I like how the eye shadow is painted in the little circles. As mentioned, they just need to find a better "mouth"!! LOL

:)

From 01.35: "As a special present, I want to give you the world exclusive of the brand new Madonna single"... Remix or not, whatever it is, it sounds FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Part two of this video is what's been posted on the first page of the Pacha thread a couple of days back. This is the missing intro :thumbsup:

From 01.35: "As a special present, I want to give you the world exclusive of the brand new Madonna single"... Remix or not, whatever it is, it sounds FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Part two of this video is what's been posted on the first page of the Pacha thread a couple of days back. This is the missing intro :thumbsup:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Wow sounds f*cking hot.

Guest Pud Whacker

fantastic!!! you know 26 years in and she still knows how to keep us wanting more...

I LOVE MADONNA!!!

love it. :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker
God im soooo excited for this song. It's sounds incredible. It has all the ingredients! The intro on the mix is great!

me too!!! :dramatic:

As for the tracklisting, we just don't know in what way the tracks will appear as they could be remixed in some way so of course there is a lot of interest. If we knew for certain they were just going to be the standard versions, we wouldn't care as we have them all. Or at least should have if we were anythingn like decent fans :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you. We all have her catalog so I'm not excited about the album versions of her songs. I really want the 7" versions of her early stuff, the remastered Like A Prayer singles, remastered Into the Groove, and of course the new tracks.

Lol, and I love the "brainwash" version of M at Paris fashion week in the sunglasses. So funny. :demonic:

I really want the 7" versions of her early stuff, the remastered Like A Prayer singles, remastered Into the Groove, and of course the new tracks.

I totally agree. The key thing for me is getting remastered versions of the 7" singles from the 80s, especially those from "Like a Prayer" (and of course the two new tracks).

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

:thumbsup: YES!!! Whatever version this is, it's already my favorite.

Guest tir69

PO at Pacha did the same thing that Stuart Price did in Ireland when during a rave party he played for the first time the Hung up dub version at end of the show for to test it