"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

Love it but it does seem short, so how many versions of this song have leaked? And which one was the album version?

This one seems different than the oakenfold dub.

If the video and album version are different, i'm sure they won't be too far apart in sound.

have you heard the 20 sec clip?

its very different than the video mix

and we can only assume that the 20 second clip is the album version

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I heard the 20 second clip, but it was so LQ that i can't even remember it.

Hopefully THIS version is more what we get. I'd hate to see them fag it up and make it sound like David Guetta part 2.

A couple of Youtube videos state that this is the Benny Bennassi remix of "Celebration" and it will be used in the video.

Who knows, but THIS version is a MONSTER. Absolutely fantastic.

Guest thehiltonsuite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFCX_9blvs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFCX_9blvs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFCX_9blvs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFCX_9blvs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That is BRILLIANT! I absolutely love it!

Correct about the 20 second clip.

Guest beachboi-69

This is HAWT.

However I think they just used this mix to film the video.....

They don't want this to leak....

The vocals and spoken part.. everything is just great.... Love the vocals best in years and it is catchy as hell.

Even without getting the actual track we have one of the best remixes in years! Bravo!

This is HAWT.

However I think they just used this mix to film the video.....

They don't want this to leak....

The vocals and spoken part.. everything is just great.... Love the vocals best in years and it is catchy as hell.

Even without getting the actual track we have one of the best remixes in years! Bravo!

Her Vocals are really GOOD here

Guest bluejean

It's a great song. Reminds me of the Confessions era.

I suspect the chorus is going be more of a climax in the album version, abit like 'Hung Up.' Can't wait to hear it.

I love the instrumental bit just before the bridge! This is HOT!!

I hope they just release all versions simultaneously and let radio programmers decide which they want to play.

I love the instrumental bit just before the bridge! This is HOT!!

I hope they just release all versions simultaneously and let radio programmers decide which they want to play.

I hope that they forget that they ever recorded a Cascada-like version of it and release this remix as the regular version instead! :nocomment:

The 20 second clip is indeed the first part of the song that I heard the other day in HQ. These links to the song from the filming of the video is not the same thing I heard.

Also, the video may very well have a different mix like the one floating around, but at this time I think it's just speculation because that was heard at the filming. If they were just filming people dancing and having a good time, it could be to almost any song while later they could edit in the actual song into the video they put together.

The 20 second clip is indeed the first part of the song that I heard the other day in HQ. These links to the song from the filming of the video is not the same thing I heard.

Also, the video may very well have a different mix like the one floating around, but at this time I think it's just speculation because that was heard at the filming. If they were just filming people dancing and having a good time, it could be to almost any song while later they could edit in the actual song into the video they put together.

It's true, seems like it's going to be a "party" video so they could have very well used a different mix to keep the album version from leaking. The remix is wicked but the album version may be better than everyone is thinking so we'll just have to wait.

The clapping version same as above.

From youtube it says 'Benny Benasi version.' who da hell is this guy?

He's an italian dj.He opened for her last year in Rome

He also did mixes for Goldfrapp and Britney and won a Grammy last year for his Public Enemy remix.

He recently did a "Vogue" remix too