"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

OMG - Is Madonna back on the pulse?

I'm very excited... she is going rave like all the 'in' tracks at the minute..

Dizze Rascal : Holiday

Calvin harris :Ready For The Weekend

Peaches : I Feel Cream

Get those hands in the air!

This LQ recording sounds a little like "Isaac".. which for me is a good thing...

But I can't really understand what Neutrocks said about if the 20sec clip is the same sound or not.. hmm

The 20 second clip is from the beginning of the song, so like he says maybe it grows and swells into what we hear in the LQ. I'm absolutely in love with what I heard of it, beginning at "put your arms around me" it just sounds amazing. I think because we already had the dub for quite a while, hearing her going into the chorus is already almost anthemic.

Edited by Disco Crucifix

The 20 second clip is from the beginning of the song, so like he says maybe it grows and swells into what we hear in the LQ. I'm absolutely in love with what I heard of it, beginning at "put your arms around me" it just sounds amazing. I think because we already had the dub for quite a while, hearing her going into the chorus is already almost anthemic.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. ;)

her biggest hit since hung up for sure! this song is fucking brilliant i cant wait to finally hear it in glorious full album version

i hope its similar to this mix

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, this kicks the shit out of the 20-second snippet, even in this crappy recording. It's still a little late-90s sounding but...by way of Soft Cell. There's definitely a defiant electrosoul perviness to it. Much sleeker and more interesting than I thought it would be.

The plot thickens!

Okay, this kicks the shit out of the 20-second snippet, even in this crappy recording. It's still a little late-90s sounding but...by way of Soft Cell. There's definitely a defiant electrosoul perviness to it. Much sleeker and more interesting than I thought it would be.

The plot thickens!

:nervous:

...hope they finally get to their senses and release THIS as the official version

still afraid we will get the Cascada-like version as the main one

Guest bulgar
I'm hoping this is the album mix, personally.

this mix will be used for the music video apparently

the original mix stays on the album

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The beat is BEYOND hot.

Love the first 1:30 of it!

The song KINDA reminds me of this song by Poni Hoax called "Budapest"

[i assume this is the right version of the song, my net is slow atm and i couldn't load it].

yeah this is smokin hot! Im just concerned she may have to dumb down the beats some - for the U.S. radio version:(

this mix will be used for the music video apparently

the original mix stays on the album

then they better send out the video mix to radio, other wise there will be a huge fiasco!!!

im kinda getting the feeling that the 20 second clip was leaked by Warner to see our opinions. Maybe they'll release this new mix all together instead. (Based on the reception)

Isn't it still missing some of the lyrics?

Hopefully the dang thing leaks/his radio before 8/3.

I merged this with the other- to avoid multiple posts on recordings of the same track.

i think its missing the whole "fire" bit, as heard in the beginning of the 20 sec

and personally, i dont want it to leak

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
then they better send out the video mix to radio, other wise there will be a huge fiasco!!!

If the video and album version are different, i'm sure they won't be too far apart in sound.