that's what i'm wondering too

the new leak sounds a whole lot better than the 20 sec

but maybe cause it's noisy and unclear?

i hated the 20 sec leak

hope it'll be different

second that

hated the 20 sec aswell

but this sounds very promising..

I really hope they pick the "good" version (if they are different?) and skip the one heard in the 20 sec clip.. because I guess that one is what meant to be ..

oh well.. all so confusing

Exactly...

I hope this recording is the real deal though because the other one sounded way too Cascada, while this sounds more clubby and way darker.. this sounds way more promising... the other sounded almost embarrassing!

PLEASE MADONNA, DROP THE CASCADA VERSION!! RELEASE THIS INSTEAD.. NO MATTER IF IT'S A REMIX OR NOT!

We should write a petition "No Cascada for Madonna!"

she can keep the Cascada version for the maxi. But now i really don't mind any version. JUST LEAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neutrocks; do you know if this is a remix or not? Because it doesn't sound (what I can hear atleast) really like the 20 sec clip.. this sounds more clubby and dark while that one sounded.. ehm.. Cascada

you heard it in HQ so you must have heard if it was the same sound to it? So if it wasn't.. do you know it's a remix you heard?

I can't make out much of that low quality version I posted from the casting. But what I heard from the HQ... it's very clubby as you described. And the more I recollect, that whole mid section does sound a bit dark and mystique especially her spoken parts. Almost orgasmic!! I really don't know what "Cascada" is, but I do know the HQ version I heard really reminds me of many of her songs put together. The whole spoken part is pretty sensual... a bit like she was on Jusitfy My Love, but sounding more playful. It's hard to describe from the one listen. And as mentioned, I can't make much out of that low quality, but from the parts I can make it sounds very much like what I heard.

^Cascada sang "Everytime We Touch," which was a dance cover of some older song. My one nephew went through a mini Cascada faze, and all of the songs on that album were dang interchangeable.

Poor neutrocks- the fans are clamoring for every single detail they can get. hehe

Guest harbors
I can't tell you how, but I got an advance listen. It's freakin' hot!! The climax and my fav part...

Put your arms around me

When it gets too hot we can go outside

But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear

An invitation to the dance tonight

I just love how she sings the above lyrics. The song slows down just a bit at that point... almost giving an angelic orchestra dreamy feel and she sings at a higher pitchl! (Stupid comparison, but so so excited and it's the best way I can only describe it after one good listen!) It's awesome!! And you'll be pleasantly surprised that the DUB and regular mix do compliment one each other, but you haven't heard anything yet until you hear the regular version.

Definitely a dance anthem with a throbbing beat. It will go to #1 on most charts... even the club charts in the U.S. And most definitely COULD be a big hit on U.S. radio stations if they'd get off their asses and play the song. When listening to the song, you forget all about that many of the lyrics are borrowed or are similar to her past hits.

While it's easy to compare this song to old past hits, but after listening to it, it's a song all on it's own. It's hard to explain... it's like she channeled all her best dance songs and created something new. And I must say, the more I think about this, it could blow up as a huge sensation much like "Vogue" did.

Let me just say if you enjoyed her dance songs that were huge hit such as "Holiday", "Into The Groove", "Vogue", "Hung Up" and "Deeper and Deeper", you're going to love this.

EDIT TO ADD... there's a "Celebration Casting" mp3 of the song floating around. It barely audible, but it's closest I can get to sharing with you what I heard in HQ:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63031784178b31d4/

thanks very much for the review. you got me all excited.

It was reported that during the video casts the entire song never got played, only several parts connected by a few dj-beats added by Oakenfold. However, the quality of this leak is so low that I can't heard it right...but it's very different from the 20 seconds leak and the dub version. :blink::wacko:

the full song that you heard, did it sound like the 20 second clip?

Honestly, I cannot even remember that 19 second clip anymore. I deleted it once I got the DUB and played that over and over and over.

All I can say that the DUB really doesn't do the song justice. The more I think about it, all the layered vocals really added a whole new vibe/element to the song. The main chorus is definitely what you hear in the DUB. But all the singing versus in between really changed the dynamics of the song from what I recall. Even the spoken parts!!! The singing you hear on the DUB (other than the chorus) is like ONE layer of all the vocals that I recall throughout the rest of the song.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense. It was just one listen.

It was reported that during the video casts the entire song never got played, only several parts connected by a few dj-beats added by Oakenfold. However, the quality of this leak is so low that I can't heard it right...but it's very different from the 20 seconds leak and the dub version. :blink::wacko:

ugg

your right, not even all the lyrics are in that leaked recording

maybe this mix was made just for the fan taping......

im getting tooo hooked on this early shit

just like i did with Hung Up, till this day, i still prefer the fast-paced clips

But when Celebrate does leak in full, take cover, cause all hell will break loose.

there will be sooooo many bitchfits

What I'm hearing in the low quality leak sounds vastly different from what I expected. Still gaytastic and kinda cheap, but way catchier and darker than I thought it would be. Can't wait to hear the real thing!

Can I ask you something did you feel that way when you heard "VOGUE?" That it was "gaytastic and kinda cheap"?? I'm just asking because for some reason this song really pops out when I think of what I heard from the HQ. And don't mistake me, I really don't think "Celebration" sounds like "Vogue", but for some reason powerful punch/impact "Vogue" had reminds me a bit of "Celebration".

And yes, it is quite catchy and that is why I feel American radio could easily play this considering we have artists like LADY GA GA dominating the radio.

But when Celebrate does leak in full, take cover, cause all hell will break loose.

there will be sooooo many bitchfits

I'm so hyped up for this song, because I love the dub knowing that it is only a dub and expecting the song to be amazing :lol:

I can't answer that questions because I was only 4 years old when I heard Vogue for the first time. From what I have heard in clear HQ of Celebration it sounds like that cheap DJ Sammy/Cascada stuff that is popular with the Jersey guido crowd. The low quality leak from the video shoot sounds like a darker variation of that.

I can't answer that questions because I was only 4 years old when I heard Vogue for the first time. From what I have heard in clear HQ of Celebration it sounds like that cheap DJ Sammy/Cascada stuff that is popular with the Jersey guido crowd. The low quality leak from the video shoot sounds like a darker variation of that.

Again, I forget how the 19 second version sounded like. But I thought it just contained part of the chorus? When listening to the the Dub now, it sounds more like they repeated much of the chorus lines over and over. The original HQ version I heard, had much more of a kick to it. I recall it had a heavier thumping beat. It had a lot more vocals layered over what the DUB had. In fact, I recall like a chanting choir in some of it.

The more I think about it, the DUB is much more stripped down.

im going to bed, and i dont care if i sound like a bitch, but i really doubt you even heard the song

Are you speaking to me? Oh trust me, I've heard it. But of course, you can think what you like. I can only share what I heard from the one time I heard it. My mind is in such a whirlwind from it, that I still cannot believe that I got the chance to hear it myself.

Again, I forget how the 19 second version sounded like. But I thought it just contained part of the chorus? When listening to the the Dub now, it sounds more like they repeated much of the chorus lines over and over. The original HQ version I heard, had much more of a kick to it. I recall it had a heavier thumping beat. It had a lot more vocals layered over what the DUB had. In fact, I recall like a chanting choir in some of it.

The more I think about it, the DUB is much more stripped down.

this is the 20 sec leak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSB7pQsBdU

Don't hate on guidos. They're hot! :vanitybonet:

Okay that 20 second leak is actually at the beginning of the song, at the end of the second verse leading into the main chorus.

But keep in the mind, that 20 second leak is just the main hook of the song. As the song goes on, the dynamics really change with all the vocals until it kicks back in the main chorus again. But yeah, I do believe the 20 second leak is extracted from the front part of the HQ version I heard.

Okay that 20 second leak is actually at the beginning of the song, at the end of the second verse leading into the main chorus.

But keep in the mind, that 20 second leak is just the main hook of the song. As the song goes on, the dynamics really change with all the vocals until it kicks back in the main chorus again. But yeah, I do believe the 20 second leak is extracted from the front part of the HQ version I heard.

That sounds good to me I can't wait

i could only make out the TOO HOT LETS GO OUTSIDE....( its a celebration...)

sounds brilliant.........

IS THERE A LOTTA VOCODER BITS IN IT?????????? I HOPE SO.

i cant believe this didnt LEAK YET...its the 22nd already yall. damn.

why are people surprised this hasn't leaked yet? it's still 11 days to go... Hung Up never leaked though a 30-sec sample was given via her official site... and 4 Minutes leaked i think a day or two before its official release only...

very excited that the ba-ba-ba-ba male-ish vocal is in there like in the dub. the melody if it reminds me of 'don't fear the reaper'. thx for posting. :headbang: