"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

I can't tell you how, but I got an advance listen. It's freakin' hot!! The climax and my fav part...

Put your arms around me

When it gets too hot we can go outside

But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear

An invitation to the dance tonight

I just love how she sings the above lyrics. The song slows down just a bit at that point... almost giving an angelic orchestra dreamy feel and she sings at a higher pitchl! (Stupid comparison, but so so excited and it's the best way I can only describe it after one good listen!) It's awesome!! And you'll be pleasantly surprised that the DUB and regular mix do compliment one each other, but you haven't heard anything yet until you hear the regular version. Unfortunately, non-fans of Oakenfold will probably be upset still.

And then there is the spoken part... in a very sensual tone, so is the laugh.

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

You look familiar

You wanna' dance? Yeah.

I guess I just don't recognize you with your cloths on (laughs)

What are you waiting for?

Reminds me some of her spoken parts in Everybody. It's really layered in this mesmerizing rave instrumental. One can really escape within this song. But of course, I had one listen, so the excitement of just hearing it, probably has blindsided me.

Definitely a raving dance anthem with a throbbing beat. It will go to #1 on most charts... even the club charts in the U.S. And most definitely COULD be a big hit on U.S. radio stations if they'd get off their asses and play the song. When listening to the song, you forget all about that many of the lyrics are borrowed or are similar to her past hits.

While it's easy to compare this song to old past hits, but after listening to it, it's a song all on it's own. It's hard to explain... it's like she channeled all her best dance songs and created something new. And I must say, the more I think about this, it could blow up as a huge sensation much like "Vogue" did.

Let me just say if you enjoyed her dance songs that were huge hit such as "Holiday", "Into The Groove", "Vogue", "Hung Up", "Jump" and "Deeper and Deeper", you're going to love this.

EDIT TO ADD... there's a "Celebration Casting" mp3 of the song floating around. It barely audible, but it's closest I can get to sharing with you what I heard in HQ:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63031784178b31d4/

Just updated my above post with a link to a "celebration casting" mp3 floating around of the song. Not very good quality, but it will give you a good idea what I am talking about.

I have a feeling this song is going to be big big big!! The U.S. just cannot ignore this song. And gawd to all the "mmm's" and "yeahs".

This is going to be a dancefloor killer!! So so excited!!

speak more of the production, i dont wanna hear how it sounds so good and it will be a #1 hit and your favorite part of the song

come on share the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have what I heard in my possession. But check my original post. I added a recording of the song at the casting of celebration. It's a pretty bad audio. But you can make out some of the song.

speak more of the production, i dont wanna hear how it sounds so good and it will be a #1 hit and your favorite part of the song

Look, I only heard it once. So I apologize if I don't cover all the bases and what you want to know. You know how it is when you first hear a great song. I just was freaking out that I was hearing it.

What sticks in my head the most is the big thumping beat! Then there was this sudden break in the song which I consider the climax. Very beautiful and then the beat kicks in again after those lyrics and main verse. And if I recall there was a vocoder when she sang "yoooou"

Look, I only heard it once. So I apologize if I don't cover all the bases and what you want to know. You know how it is when you first hear a great song. I just was freaking out that I was hearing it.

What sticks in my head the most is the big thumping beat! Then there was this sudden break in the song which I consider the climax. Very beautiful and then the beat kicks in again after those lyrics and main verse. And if I recall there was a vocoder when she sang "yoooou"

I did not know you heard it only once. My mistake. :thumbsup:

I apologized.

I did not know you heard it only once. My mistake. :thumbsup:

I apologized.

Don't sweat it. ;) We're all just so excited about it, and we want to know every last detail of it.

And I can't stress enough.. if you're a big fan of her big dance songs, you're going to love this.

*omfg*!!!!

Allthough being a LQ and I can barely hear the song but ...

I dunno what to say!?!?

It sounds way darker than I expected from the 20 sec clip.. maybe what's in this clip is a mix of some sort?

I hope it's not though because I gotta admit it sounded pretty hot!

*omfg*!!!!

Allthough being a LQ and I can barely hear the song but ...

I dunno what to say!?!?

It sounds way darker than I expected from the 20 sec clip.. maybe what's in this clip is a mix of some sort?

I hope it's not though because I gotta admit it sounded pretty hot!

i was just about to say, this fan recording sounds different than the 20 second clip

i was just about to say, this fan recording sounds different than the 20 second clip

Exactly...

I hope this recording is the real deal though because the other one sounded way too Cascada, while this sounds more clubby and way darker.. this sounds way more promising... the other sounded almost embarrassing!

PLEASE MADONNA, DROP THE CASCADA VERSION!! RELEASE THIS INSTEAD.. NO MATTER IF IT'S A REMIX OR NOT!

We should write a petition "No Cascada for Madonna!"

That "put your arms around me" part does sound kidna heavenly.

Can anyone make out this part:

You look familiar

You wanna' dance? Yeah.

Is that the spoken part? Cause looking at the lyrics, it's drowned out. Also, the supposed opening verse isn't in that clip, correct?

As for the sound- since it's such low quality, it's tough to tell how it sounds- that 20-second leak was much clearer, but, who knows, maybe it was from the dub?

hmm you aint kiddin - that version is brually low quality LOL. yeah, just too hard to have any kind of solid opinion on this just yet.

That "put your arms around me" part does sound kidna heavenly.

Can anyone make out this part:

You look familiar

You wanna' dance? Yeah.

Is that the spoken part? Cause looking at the lyrics, it's drowned out. Also, the supposed opening verse isn't in that clip, correct?

As for the sound- since it's such low quality, it's tough to tell how it sounds- that 20-second leak was much clearer, but, who knows, maybe it was from the dub?

Yes, it is spoken. In a very sensual tone, so is the laugh. Reminds me some of her spoken parts in Justify My Love. It's really layered in this mesmerizing chanting instrumental. Like everything is going in slow motion!! It's hard to describe from the one listen I heard.

Before I knew it, the song was over.

Yes, it is spoken. In a very sensual tone, so is the laugh. Reminds me some of her spoken parts in Justify My Love. It's really layered in this mesmerizing chanting instrumental. Like everything is going in slow motion!! It's hard to describe from the one listen I heard.

Before I knew it, the song was over.

neutrocks; do you know if this is a remix or not? Because it doesn't sound (what I can hear atleast) really like the 20 sec clip.. this sounds more clubby and dark while that one sounded.. ehm.. Cascada

you heard it in HQ so you must have heard if it was the same sound to it? So if it wasn't.. do you know it's a remix you heard?

neutrocks; do you know if this is a remix or not? Because it doesn't sound (what I can hear atleast) really like the 20 sec clip.. this sounds more clubby and dark while that one sounded.. ehm.. Cascada

you heard it in HQ so you must have heard if it was the same sound to it? So if it wasn't.. do you know it's a remix you heard?

that's what i'm wondering too

the new leak sounds a whole lot better than the 20 sec

but maybe cause it's noisy and unclear?

i hated the 20 sec leak

hope it'll be different