Celebrate Video Shoot

Vetiver

Pics submitted by Dr Lecter and Suedehead

0153-Madonna-PB-Boston-MA-2.jpg

Must admit, this was funny ten years ago but everyone has done it now including the Spice Girls so time to ditch the drag queens persona stuff. It would be better if it were just Madonna fans dressed up rather than professionals. More fun.

Still, I will look forward to the Madonna bits. :thumbsup:

Guest harbors
Must admit, this was funny ten years ago but everyone has done it now including the Spice Girls so time to ditch the drag queens persona stuff. It would be better if it were just Madonna fans dressed up rather than professionals. More fun.

Still, I will look forward to the Madonna bits. :thumbsup:

agreed. :thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim
I think it's cool.. She's a teenager now, she probably wanted to do it herself.

She's thirteen. :manson::lol:

And to be honest? I don't know how I feel about it. I know, I know - there were plenty of 13-year-old wannabes in 1984. But to have her own daughter so blatantly associated with "Like a virgin" (which, frankly, suggests knowing what it's like to be not a virgin)...it's a little sketchy to me. I'm sure it'll be fine, harmless fun, but...well, couldn't she just have easily done "Lucky star" Madonna? Or "Borderline?"

Oh, wait. The midriff.

Ah, fuck it. Put Lourdes in a Dita look. Stick her in a blonde wig and put her naked on the Jersey turnpike with a purse. :lol:

Guest ursaminorjim

Dammit. I could've sworn I got the blood stains out better than that..

And yes! I admit it! I HATE LOLA. THAT UNIBROWED BITCH STOLE MY LOOK!

I hated her...SOOOOOOO MUCH, it, it, the feeli- flames. Flames. Flames? On the sides of my face...br-breathing...breath...heaving breath...

clue_l.jpg

i think this news is true

MadonnaTribe:

The concept behind the video matches the idea of celebrating the entire Madonna career that is what "Celebrate" ultimately is about. Just as the new song lyrics are a tongue in cheek tribute to the back catalogue of the Queen of Pop, the video will include a trip down memory lane to those looks and outfits that made Madonna the Icon all the world knows and loves.

Expect fans and impersonator bringing back to life some of the most classic Madonna imagery, in a way that will remind you of the 1999 MTV Awards tribute.
And get ready for a very cool surprise, because we heard that the one who will impersonate the Like a Virgin bride will be a very, very special guest.

:manson:

If the special guest is Lourdes then Madonna is officialy and completely fucked up in the head. *vomits*

Guest ursaminorjim
:manson:

If the special guest is Lourdes then Madonna is officialy and completely fucked up in the head. *vomits*

Umm...no offense, Goddess, and no personal slight intended, but the credibility of your convictions is tempered a wee bit by your signature. I mean, that's a man who dangled his baby over a railing.

Umm...no offense, Goddess, and no personal slight intended, but the credibility of your convictions is tempered a wee bit by your signature. I mean, that's a man who dangled his baby over a railing.

Eh, i don't see what one has to do with the other. I never said michael was well in the head, but i always admired him as an entertainer.He's another story anyway.

I just think the idea of M putting her daugther in her video, not to mention having her impersonate the like a virgin bride is all sorts of..i dunno..gross. Oh well, we shall live and see.

Guest ursaminorjim
Seriously though I like the idea of Lola donning the Lucky Star look...

Yeah, just have Lola open and close the video sliding a pair of Wayfarers on and off. :lol:

If Lola is "Virgin" Madonna I'm sure she's not going to be humping the floor and writhing around like her mother. :lol: THAT would be a little odd. If this comes to be it's probably just Lola LOOKING the part not ACTING the part of "Virgin" Madonna.

Imagine being a 12 year old girl and being able to play dress up in Madonna's closet. :dramatic: DAYS of fun!!! lol

I am glad to know that I am not the only person who thought it might be Lourdes as the "special guest". Maybe it will be Madonna??

My third choice would guess Britney Spears.

:)

Guest Danny86

Unless Britney recorded footage alone sometime earlier, it can't be her. She's been touring Scandinavia and now Russia in the past 2 weeks, she could not attend these video shoots.

Excuse me newbie, this is a forum, where opinions are granted and entitled.

This is a place where people come to voice their thoughts & points of view.

Perhaps you should resign if you dont like the nature of this media.

get it? got it? good.

Like I said, you sound like a fucking moron. I base my opinion of you on the garbage coming out of your know it all mouth. And, I would like to voice my point of view with others that may or may not agree with me.

I bet Michelle Budd is FRANTIC :demonic:

I saw her in Paris & I swear she swallowed Aretha Franklin.

FYI : She was kicked out of the O2 after she was caught with, get this: A WALKIE TALKIE :lmao:

She was sitting in the seats trying 2 rearrange her place with her disciples..security thought she was

a ticket taut & kicked her out :chuckle:

:rotfl:

Like I said, you sound like a fucking moron. I base my opinion of you on the garbage coming out of your know it all mouth. And, I would like to voice my point of view with others that may or may not agree with me.

Enjoy your 2 week suspension crabapple.