Celebrate Video Shoot

Vetiver

Video Shoot Barcelona, Celebrate it the spanish way!!

So this is on facebook:

We are looking for you - amazing fans to be in Madonna's next video, which will be a celebration of her music and fans.

If you would like to join us, send us your best picture to impress us for a chance to get picked.

Please check Madonna.com now for more info and instructions!

Spanish do it better baby

See you in Barcelona and Madrid

Video Shoot Barcelona, Celebrate it the spanish way!!

So this is on facebook:

We are looking for you - amazing fans to be in Madonna's next video, which will be a celebration of her music and fans.

If you would like to join us, send us your best picture to impress us for a chance to get picked.

Please check Madonna.com now for more info and instructions!

Spanish do it better baby

See you in Barcelona and Madrid

:lmao: at how blatant they are being in CULLING the ugly fans. I like their honesty.

:lmao: at blatant they are being in CULLING the ugly fans. I like their honesty.

As they should! I hate it when there's an ugly person in an audience shot in a live performance. I've asked for ugly (and disinterested) people to be removed when viewing cuts of music shows. That sounds awful but it's true.

CELEBRATE video shoot, It's going to be awesome!!!

MadonnaTribe community member Lombo1983 reports from the location of the Celebrate video at Metropol:

"Last night I was at the Metropol, every fan came up with a Madonna look. The fashion stylist there was looking at the fans' various outfits, looks and memorabilia and in case they were not what they wanted they helped with extra clothes and stuff they had ready there.

They used a total of 25 fans and among the look that were chosen there were Like a virgin, Cowgirl, Gheisha, Hung up, 1987 look, DWT look and more. Reportedly director Jonas Akerlund stood there on the set for the whole time and apparently Madonna tried on several wigs. Madonna did some rehearsals for the video on Friday but her bits were filmed yesterday. They apparently filmed for 8 hours just the same part of the song over and over and they never played the full song. :electropop: These footage will be edited with the parts filmed last week at the Gold restaurant and the fans.

The fans taking part to the video first danced to the new dancey song all together, then they were filmed separately while dancing on his/her own in front a white screen.

The final editing will probably happen in New York and security there revealed that Milan was the location chosen since Dolce & Gabbana offered their Metropol space reportedly for free." :vanitybonet:

I have a feeling this video will be bad and embarrassing, I mean with dancing fans in it, I don't know. But yay the new single will have a video, and that means the chances for better chart positions are higher.

On the other hand I'm happy for the fans who had the opportunity to be a part of it, It sounds like fun.

you people that are already determining what the final product is going to be based on two sentences are complete morons. Don't you have anything better to do than sit around and bitch about everything? Seriously, you sound like bitchy fools.

you people that are already determining what the final product is going to be based on two sentences are complete morons. Don't you have anything better to do than sit around and bitch about everything? Seriously, you sound like bitchy fools.

:thumbsup:

But you TOTALLY don't sound like one! OMG!

Excuse me newbie, this is a forum, where opinions are granted and entitled.

This is a place where people come to voice their thoughts & points of view.

Perhaps you should resign if you dont like the nature of this media.

get it? got it? good.

Guest madddness

Correct me if I'm wrong, but "newbie" was doing just that...expressing his opinion about those who reach an opinion on minimal facts.

According to Matthew Rettendmund...

"EXCLUSIVE (?): As far as I know, anyway. I've heard that Madonna's video for "Celebrate" features all of her most famous past looks (which makes sense since fans were urged to show up dressed as Madonna)...and that her daughter Lourdes provides the "Like a Virgin" look."

According to Matthew Rettendmund...

"EXCLUSIVE (?): As far as I know, anyway. I've heard that Madonna's video for "Celebrate" features all of her most famous past looks (which makes sense since fans were urged to show up dressed as Madonna)...and that her daughter Lourdes provides the "Like a Virgin" look."

i think this news is true

MadonnaTribe:

The concept behind the video matches the idea of celebrating the entire Madonna career that is what "Celebrate" ultimately is about. Just as the new song lyrics are a tongue in cheek tribute to the back catalogue of the Queen of Pop, the video will include a trip down memory lane to those looks and outfits that made Madonna the Icon all the world knows and loves.

Expect fans and impersonator bringing back to life some of the most classic Madonna imagery, in a way that will remind you of the 1999 MTV Awards tribute.
And get ready for a very cool surprise, because we heard that the one who will impersonate the Like a Virgin bride will be a very, very special guest.

Excuse me newbie, this is a forum, where opinions are granted and entitled.

This is a place where people come to voice their thoughts & points of view.

Perhaps you should resign if you dont like the nature of this media.

get it? got it? good.

How can this person be a "newbie" when they've been at the forum for eight months longer than you?! The total number of posts means nothing.... :confused:

I bet Michelle Budd is FRANTIC :demonic:

I saw her in Paris & I swear she swallowed Aretha Franklin.

FYI : She was kicked out of the O2 after she was caught with, get this: A WALKIE TALKIE :lmao:

She was sitting in the seats trying 2 rearrange her place with her disciples..security thought she was

a ticket taut & kicked her out :chuckle: