Do we think the Oakenfold dub of Celebrate is better than any of the Stuart Price Confessions remixes?

markm

For remixes I prefer Oakenfold. I think Stuart's best remixes are for other artists. But he is definitely a superior producer/collaborator and I really want him to work with her again. I love almost everything he has produced after COADF.

Most of the remixes from COADF were monumentally bad - dull electro rubbish that just didn't do anything to the songs. PSB and Paper Faces mixes were about the only exceptions.

This wins hands down but there was never much competition!

Guest beachboi-69

COADF... had bad remixes... but I must say I love the "Sorry" Man with Guitar mix.

The hung up mixes were hell for such a great song that could not be improved.

In regards to stuart.... my Favorite mix of his was hollywood... It killed!

But he kinda got sloppy after... Confessions was released... nothing special

Guest beachboi-69

Mdolla and Paul obviously were happy working with eachother..... The Oakenfold mix of GITM ...yadayada.. Which was kinda pushed right out there.

If they work well together and to me it sounds like it... ACE

I love Let It Will Be diaperbitch! What i love even more is the promo tour mix, which is a shame it was never released or leaked. Yes, we got the paperfaces mix along with and edit, BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!!!

Stuart Price remixes is too gay

oakenfold's maybe more public.

LOL

When I first heard the dub my immediate thought was that it sounds like the theme to the US version of Queer as Folk

Guest phoenixincarnate

for me it's a Yay! :-) Oakenfold is one of my all-time favorite DJ's. He's amazing. :-)