"Celebration"- Oakenfold 12'' DUB

neutrocks

Guest beachboi-69

Well I have to say it may have a chance ... following the MJ re-appreciation.

America is a little more light hearted right now

since dance and electro pop is somewhat welcome on US radio again thx to the Lady GaGas etc..even if this song is epic, flawless (which the gut is tellin me it may be), the ONLY reason it wouldnt get played is cause its M - very simple!

I'm really hoping after MJ's death Madonna will have become a Classic Great One in the eyes of the media, and it'll bring her some success in the US. It won't last forever, of course, but if the GH and her next album are big hits, that would be great.

Guest beachboi-69
Its Cathy Dennis, La Bouche, Hadaway, Ace of Base, Blackbox, Snap, and Cascada all mixed up.

Why am I not getting that campy feeling those songs carry?

Snap is just nasty

I hear a bit of his hollywood mix in this...someone should make a mashup with hollywood, this, and erotica (after my body, your body, PUT YOUR HANDS ALL OVER MY BODY!!)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I hate dubs, so i'll reserve my final opinion of it until i hear the proper album version. But i do like it, straight up dance with a catchy hook. What's not to like? :thumbsup:

i predict another HU like scenerio -- will do well, possibly very well on the US itunes sales chart, but will do mediocore on radio = top 10 hit for sure, but no more. W.W., #1s poppin up everywhere!!

I'm sorry I can't get enough of this.

:confessions:

ME either! its going to assassinate the clubs!

Too bad it wasnt released in june for pride...can you say anthem?

Where are all the haters in this thread? Maybe they don't want to admit that they actually like what they hear after so loudly declaring that the song was garbage based on the 20-second clip :)