"Celebration"- Oakenfold 12'' DUB

neutrocks

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I'm outta here! Takin' a break from this place!! I'm sorry I even posted this thread!!

We're sorry you posted as well :demonic:. Ciao.

Guest beachboi-69
Amazing. It will be a super hit that's going to be played everywhere for many many months. Very fitting for her career spanning GH.

I could not agree more

Guest ursaminorjim
I just love how every fuckin' thread at this forum becomes a bitchfest! Good fuckin' lord people... act your ages... or are your really 11 and 12??

I'm outta here! Takin' a break from this place!! I'm sorry I even posted this thread!!

:blink:

Not sure if it was covered yet, but-

Is the 20-second leak from the Oakenfold dub or album version? Supposedly, an insider says the album version pisses on the dub (soundise). And the 20 seconds sounds pretty similar to the dub.

The 20 seconds didn't sound like a direct lift from the dub, but the music is pretty similar from one section or so. Don't dubs usually arise from dance mixes these days? If the single is straight-up dance, though, maybe not so much of a difference between the album version and dub.

The 20 seconds didn't sound like a direct lift from the dub, but the music is pretty similar from one section or so. Don't dubs usually arise from dance mixes these days? If the single is straight-up dance, though, maybe not so much of a difference between the album version and dub.

You know... it can very well be a dub much like her earlier hit's dubs which pretty much sounded like the original mix, but extended.

I suspect this dub we've heard is pretty close to the original with a little extra!

Check this out: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ksw029

Sounds like a remix of the dub, but it's got the DJ announcing it as the new Madonna song. I fucking LOVE

Nope, it's just an excerpt of the last couple minutes of the DUB. Quite possibly the whole thing was played by the deejay, but whomever ripped this only got the last couple minutes or purposely ripped it this way to make people think it's different.

Guest ursaminorjim
UGH! I WANT IT TO LEAK!!! LEAK!!! LEAK!!!!!!!!

Then nibble on its earlobe and massage its crotch through its jeans. Works every time.