"Celebration"- Oakenfold 12'' DUB

neutrocks

i like it, but it's no doubt a retread of What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above and Beyond). It does sound dated. But it's NEW MADONNA!

NEW MADONNA!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA!!!

MADONNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:confessions: :confessions: :confessions:

Guest Pud Whacker
What? So, if I listen to a shitty song before this, then it'll be great?

muff, let go. let god. its free - its music...put this shyt on repeat and let it flow through you. put the snob aside.

i am the biggest snob, brat, piece a shyt alive. when it comes to madonna, i let go.

this shyt rocks.

ITS MADONNA, ITS DANCE, ITS LIFE!!!

muff, let go. let god. its free - its music...put this shyt on repeat and let it flow through you. put the snob aside.

i am the biggest snob, brat, piece a shyt alive. when it comes to madonna, i let go.

this shyt rocks.

You sound like Sandra Bernhard! Do you do Twitter? If not, you should. I follow her and she is just like your responses.

Guest Pud Whacker
You sound like Sandra Bernhard! Do you do Twitter? If not, you should. I follow her and she is just like your responses.

she wishes she could be as innately cool.

I just love how every fuckin' thread at this forum becomes a bitchfest! Good fuckin' lord people... act your ages... or are your really 11 and 12??

I'm outta here! Takin' a break from this place!! I'm sorry I even posted this thread!!

I just love how every fuckin' thread at this forum becomes a bitchfest! Good fuckin' lord people... act your ages... or are your really 11 and 12??

I'm outta here! Takin' a break from this place!! I'm sorry I even posted this thread!!

See ya!

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Sounds pretty cool. Loving the line "My Body, Your Body, Everybody wants to party" Love it! Hopefully that makes it to the proper version, I couldn't see it in the lyrics posted! Millions time better then the "Get Stupid" part from GI2M. I can definitely see people singing along to this song. Hopefully it does well.

Guest Pud Whacker
I can't believe there are MADONNA fans that don't know what a DUB is...

:lol:

i mean the b side of everybody was a dub. that was my favorite in 83!!! there were some extra vocals and then the way she finishes off the end is so different and you can hear her inhaling for her next line. fantastic!!!

i'm really interested to see the choreography for the live perforamances!

:goodbye: