"Celebration"- Oakenfold 12'' DUB

neutrocks

I can hear why this is comparable to Holiday. Definitely not a sound a like, but it still has that same vibe. A lot of the beats and sounds give you the old school Madonna feel. I bet the remixes of this song will be kick ass as well.

Can't wait to hear the full original. The word is that the original song will surface by next week.

Listening to it on my Ipod. The production is superb. She always does this, comes back with a fucking monster

hit. Can't wait to hear the song in full. Its like the HU/Confessions era all over again. God I love the woman.

Its a FUCKING great time to be a Madonna fan.

The question is... will the U.S. get on board with playing this track? I hope they do because this track is too good to pass up... and I'm just judging it by the DUB.

FANTASTIC!!! I can't stop playing it over and over. It's been awhile since I've done that with a Madonna track.

Guest beachboi-69

This sounds way less dated then people are making it out to be.

I don't like dubs much... but this is pretty damn good... has that WIFLFAG (Above and Beyond) feel and I love that mix.

Guest Danny86
I think I'm the only one that think that the 20 sec leak is not from the album version but from the vocal remix?

Anna confirmed the clip is NOT a remix. It just sounds like that because it's Oakenfold and all.

Thanks! I really love the dub remix, and I usually don't like remixes.

The 20 second clip didn't do much for me, but I think this is great.

Guest Danny86
Oh ok, It's just that it doens't sound like Holiday on tour.

Yeah I know, but I guess they only used part of the music in "Holiday", just some of the backing track, not the whole instrumental, something like that?

Yeah I know, but I guess they only used part of the music in "Holiday", just some of the backing track, not the whole instrumental, something like that?

I guess so.I don't get the "cutting edge" comment by Oakenfold.Holiday on tour is nothing new but it sounds less dated for sure.

Oh well, I love the 12" Dub btw.

at one minute it sounds like the remix for what it feels like 4 a girl used in the video

anyway the song sounds very promising

and i agree with some, it doesn't stand a chance against the crap that is played in the us, but a hit everywhere else, especially europe