New Single "Celebration" to hit Radio Soon

Guest ursaminorjim

But "MA" was basically filming the performance with adding fans, that could have been done by anyone and it hardly shows off his abilities, so don't see why he should be dropped.

I'm just saying it was the director and he worked on two of her videos.

Details on the extras shooting today in Milan for Celebrate video

Our dear friend and community member Superdooper_ tells what happened at today extras shooting in Milan for Madonna's Celebrate video.

"It was great experience... We were about 40 people, boys and girls.

Before we entered and we dressed up, they took some polaroid of us with first and second name under our chins, just like they do for the prisoners (laugh).

The whole song is very beautiful... catchy and fresh... it also include a spoken part. Anyway it has nothing to do with Get Together.

We danced and danced a lot... and everybody by herself/himself."

And here are the details Superdooper_ gave of the shoot.

"The shoot took place at Metropol. After they 'labelled' us, we signed the acquittance, etc.

They helped us to dress up and also gave us something to wear. For example, they gave some dresses to those who only have a tshirt.

A girl has been dressed up a-la-Frozen even with the wig, and a boy a-la-Nothing Really Matters.

The camera on the set were very big... one down for the close-up shoots and one up for aerial perspective.

The set was like a small part of a room, one completely white and one completely dark... First we entered one by one on the White Set dancing and then they made us enter all together dancing and jumping to the rhythm of Celebrate. I jumped rope, and since I stumbled sometimes I hope they won't cut me out.

Then the same thing on the Black Set, first one by one and then all together. But here they suggested us to be more sensual.

Finally the atmosphere became hotter, not only because it was really hot due to the spotlights, but also because everyone started to encourage the one who was filmed, with applauses, screams and singing.

Madonna's staff has been very nice. They made you be at your ease, even outside the set.

It will remain an unforgettable experience, even for those who won't be in the final video.

Too beautiful to do, too hard to tell."

Source: Drowned Madonna

according to a spanish news site they will also shoot the video in barcelona:

El montaje en Barcelona está prácticamente concluido, y allí se grabará parte del vídeo que prepara Guy Oseary para el nuevo single de Madonna, 'Celebrate'. En Zaragoza se esperan hoy los primeros tráilers con material de montaje del escenario; el resto llegarán mañana.

http://www.heraldo.es/noticias/cultura/da8...s_forzadas.html

i think it says that the stage is almost constructed in barcelona. where part of the video that guy oseary is filming for the single celebrate will be shot

Guest GDolla

i love madonna as much as the next gay, but come on girl, let someone else right some lyrics for you! i am sick to death of every song being "don't hesistate, dont wait, celebrate, dont be late etc etc etc" !! its been her stable since COAD for god's sake! what happened to all her good lyrics, like Music and Frozen, American life! Lyrically, American Life was a brilliant record. DO SOMETHING NEW MADONNA! PLEASE!!!

Last wednesday M-Tribe reported first about the shooting at the Metropol club in Milano and today our long time community member Lombo1983 reports for Tribe from the location of the Celebrate video at Metropol:

"Last night I was at the Metropol, every fan came up with a madonna look. The fashion stylist there was looking at the fans' various outfits, looks and memorabilia and in case they were not what they wanted they helped with extra clothes and stuff they had ready there.

They used a total of 25 fans and among the look that were chosed there were Like a virgin, Cowgirl, Gheisha, Hung up, 1987 look, DWT look and more. Reportedly director Jonas Akerlund stood there on the set for the all time and apparently Madonna tried on several wigs. Madonna did some rehearsals for the video on friday but her bits were filmed yesterday. They apparently filmed for 8 hours just the same part of the song over and over and they never played the full song. These footage will be edited with the parts filmed last week at the Gold restaurant and the fans.

The fans taking part to the video first danced to the new dancey song all together, then they were filmed separately while dancing on his/her own in front a white screen.

The final editing will probably happen in New York and security there revealed that Milan was the location chosen since the start since Dolce & Gabbana offered their Metropol space reportedly for free."

Thanks to Lombo1983 for his report

i love madonna as much as the next gay, but come on girl, let someone else right some lyrics for you! i am sick to death of every song being "don't hesistate, dont wait, celebrate, dont be late etc etc etc" !! its been her stable since COAD for god's sake! what happened to all her good lyrics, like Music and Frozen, American life! Lyrically, American Life was a brilliant record. DO SOMETHING NEW MADONNA! PLEASE!!!

I agree with this.

I agree. Hopefully we'll get something more lyrically rich with the next project at LN.

Edited by Disco Crucifix

Guest bluejean

:demonic:

Some of the lyrics on the American Life album were amongst her worst.

I think some of Madonna's lyrics on the last few albums have been great. Like It Or Not, Isaac, Devil wouldn't recognise you, Voices... even Beat Goes On. This new track is a party song, it's not supposed to be lyrically brilliant.

Some of the lyrics on the American Life album were amongst her worst.

Couldn't agree more!

I'm drinkin' a soy latte

I get a double shoté

It goes right through my body

And you know I'm satisfied

I drive my Mini Cooper

And I'm feeling super-duper

Yo they tell me I'm a trooper

I do yoga and pilates

And the room is full of hotties

So I'm checking out their bodies

I'm diggin' on the isotope

This metaphysics shit is dope

And if all this can give me hope

You know I'm satisfied

I got a lawyer and a manager

An agent and a chef

Three nannies, an assistant

And a driver and a jet

A trainer and a butler

And a bodyguard or five

A gardener and a stylist

Do you think I'm satisfied?

I'm so stupid

'Cause I used to live

In a fuzzy dream

But now I know for sure

That I was stupid

Stupider than stupid

Everybody's looking for something

Everybody's stupid, stupid

And I know I can feel bad

When I get in a bad mood

I don't want no lies

I don't watch TV

I don't waste my time

Won't read a magazine

'Cause I've climbed the tree of life, and that is why

No longer scared if I fall

I got to save my baby

Because he makes me cry

There was a time I had a mother

It was nice

Oh mother, why aren't you here with me

No one else saw the things that you could see

I'm trying hard to dry my tears

Yes father, you know I'm not so free

My mother died when I was five

And all I did was sit and cry

I cried and cried and cried all day

Until the neighbors went away

They couldn't take my loneliness

I couldn't take their phoniness

My father had to go to work

I used to think he was a jerk

Oh mother, oh father

I've got to give it up

Ok, the director is JONAS AKERLUND.

Now that's what I'm talkin about. Back to Jonas, who has made undeniable videos, and ditch the gardener. There is hope for this single after all.

anna:

"this video is about to be a spectacular merriment, just what we need with a brilliant concept!"

Anna sounds like she's the person that does the translation at Babel Fish.

Anna sounds like she's the person that does the translation at Babel Fish.

I've been thinking that for months but have been too afraid to say it cause I thought the info would stop leaking if someone offends her :lmao:

Thank God someone else said it. I've been DYING to say it ALL THIS TIME :rotfl:

I don't rate JA videos really. ROL is unoriginal, American Life contrived and not great, Music was ok but a pretty simple concept and Jump was just knocked out in a day although I like parkour running around Tokyo.

However, I do like the song and dub mix is enjoyable enough. I can really hear how Get Together would fit over the top of it so I expect a mash up soon.