New Single "Celebration" to hit Radio Soon

Guest ursaminorjim

From listening to the clip, i almost expected Madonna to break out in a chorus of "rhythm is a dancer" or "everybody's freeeeeeee to feel good."

Or "More & More" by Captain Hollywood Project.

First you were all "Hard Candy, omg, going back to her Urban roots". Which was news to my ears.

And now people are all "Celebrate, omg, going back to her dance roots".

None of you know shit. You all just get excited and babble on and on :lol:

Thematically I guess Celebrate is a going back to her roots kind of song. But production wise it's more reminiscent of the latter day Madonna sound. ROL-present. I still say HC soundwise is indeed the closest she's come to "going back to her roots" not only thematically but production wise (but updated) on some of the tracks on the album.

I suppose a few of the COADF songs are "back to her roots" thematically but production wise it's nowhere near "back to her roots".

Madonna has made so many different types of dance music, come to think of it.

True. It seems she's somehow managed to incoporate the latest dance sounds of the last 25 years into her unique brand of pop songs. That and live performing are her ultimate talents IMO.

True. It seems she's somehow managed to incoporate the latest dance sounds of the last 25 years into her unique brand of pop songs. That and live performing are her ultimate talents IMO.

Even "Into the Groove" and "Vogue" are so different.

Guest Pud Whacker
Madonna has made so many different types of dance music, come to think of it.

MADONNA IS DANCE!!!!

Hes not bad at all, most people just like to bitch and moan, if shes not working with Bray/Leonard or mondino/meisel all hell breaks loose, get over it!! Those days are in the past, the future is now!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i need somebody else to say this, most are living in the past !

im not judging, but i was always pleased that Madonna managed to stay away from that

euro-trash sound. I hope thats not what CALEBRATE is delivering..... :electropop:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yeah that's what the clip delivers

i don't have a big problem with the lyrics and melody

i could live with them if the production was contemporary

this sound sucked ass 15 years ago and still does IMO

we need an 'anti-celebrate' thread

guyoseary@ tomorrow we are shooting a video in milan for new single... from the greatest hits album.. cant wait.. this video will be a fun one..

about 8 hours ago from web

guyoseary@ tomorrow we are shooting a video in milan for new single... from the greatest hits album.. cant wait.. this video will be a fun one..

about 8 hours ago from web

fun like 4 min?

or give it 2 me?

because her last 3 videos were really fun!! I LOVE THEM :vomit:

From listening to the clip, i almost expected Madonna to break out in a chorus of "rhythm is a dancer" or "everybody's freeeeeeee to feel good." It's totally dated sounding. Oakenfold took the frozen early-mid 90s scraps of Pettibone, Morales, Cole & Clivilles and tried to turn it into a casserole. I'm surprised Martha Wash isn't singing the hook!!! :lmao: Tell ya what tho: IF it hits #1 on the H100, I wont say another bad word about it!

:lol: :lol:

Like I said in another thread, sounds like it was produced by SNAP!

Guest Danny86

More lyrics by Anna (the spoken part):

haven't i seen you somewhere before?

you look familiar

you wanna dance? yeah..

i guess i just don't recognize you with your cloths on (laughs)

what are you waiting for?

the lyrics are redundant over that awful backing music, truly abysmal, I never thought I'd hear such an embarrassingly bad song from Madonna.

the lyrics are redundant over that awful backing music, truly abysmal, I never thought I'd hear such an embarrassingly bad song from Madonna.

what an exaggeration :lol:

From listening to the clip, i almost expected Madonna to break out in a chorus of "rhythm is a dancer" or "everybody's freeeeeeee to feel good." It's totally dated sounding. Oakenfold took the frozen early-mid 90s scraps of Pettibone, Morales, Cole & Clivilles and tried to turn it into a casserole. I'm surprised Martha Wash isn't singing the hook!!! :lmao:

:lol: :lol:

it sounds like shit, but I'm keeping an open mind till the the full song leaks.

Guest bulgar

from DROWNEDMADONNA:

Keep in mind that the song is a homage to Madonna's old hits... it will be a huge hit:

Celebrate

I think you wanna' come over, yeah I heard it through the grapevine.

Are you drunk or you sober? Think about it, doesn't matter

and if it makes you feel good then I say do it,

I don't know what you're waiting for

Feel my temperature rising

There's too much heat I'm gonna' lose control

Do you want to go higher, get closer to the fire,

I don't know what you're waiting for

Come join the party, yeah

Coz' everybody just won't do.

Let's get this started, yeah

Coz' everybody wants to party with you.

Boy you got a reputation, but you're gonna' have to prove it

I see a little hesitation,

Am I gonna' have to show you that if it feels right, get on your marks

Step to the beat boy that's what it's for

Put your arms around me

When it gets too hot we can go outside

But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear

An invitation to the dance tonight

Come join the party, it's a celebration

Anybody just won't do

Let's get this started, no more hesitation

Coz' everybody wants to party with you

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

You look familiar…

You wanna' dance? …Yeah.

I guess I just don't recognize you with your cloths on… (laughs)

What are you waiting for?

Come join the party, it's a celebration

Anybody just won't do

Let's get this started, no more hesitation

Coz' everybody wants to party with you X 2

Boy you've got it, it's a celebration

Coz' anybody just won't do

Let's get it started, no more hesitation

Boy you've got it

Coz' anybody just won't do

Let's get it started, no more hesitation

Thanks to Anna!

im not judging, but i was always pleased that Madonna managed to stay away from that

euro-trash sound. I hope thats not what CALEBRATE is delivering..... :electropop:

I love this song!

Great party music... bring back memories

BUT it was great for that era... not so much anymore.. and that's what bothers me with this new Madonna song... that it's so dated... oh well

as for the name "euro-trash"... I honestly hate it... can we please start calling all generic autotuned hip-hop and R&B and all those lame pop-punk-teeny-weeny songs from the US "US-trash" aswell? That would be more fair atleast... I'd chose the so called "euro-trash" anyday over "US-trash" for sure.. atleast it's fun..

Miley, Jonas Brothers and some random auto-tuned rapper and Mariah is NOT fun... I think this word "euro-trash" is just a title that some American came up with to feel superior over Europe... but it's not in Europe where the Jonas Brothers are selling million of records.. don't forget that!

What's one person's trash, is another person's treasure btw

But it's not really MADONNA you know?

off course it is! and a beautiful shot of her! :thumbsup:

Oh its definitely her...I think he meant that it doesn't capture her style or "essence". It's a great shot, but theres nothing unique about it, especially for a career-spanning hits record.