Stage for Madonna's show in Marseilles collapses, two dead

Guest ursaminorjim

by that logic we should cry every fucking day and forget about Madonna

becuz honey , people die every day!

and btw , she DOES look GORGEOUS!! :thumbsup:

Well this IS the thread about the people that died and that IS a pic of Madonna going to offer her condolences. I really don't think OMG HER SUNGLASSES ARE FIERTH is quite the appropriate answer. Then again some of the posters here surprise me every single day.

Guest BytheBay
Well this IS the thread about the people that died and that IS a pic of Madonna going to offer her condolences. I really don't think OMG HER SUNGLASSES ARE FIERTH is quite the appropriate answer. Then again some of the posters here surprise me every single day.

YOu're right 6 pages offering condolences on a message board that the family will never read is not enough when you have one page of responses saying she cleans up ok.

We should all just jump on the sword guys.

And by the nice touch adding the gay lisp to your response...it the little things like constant homophobia that will make the family feel better. :)

YOu're right 6 pages offering condolences on a message board that the family will never read is not enough when you have one page of responses saying she cleans up ok.

We should all just jump on the sword guys.

And by the nice touch adding the gay lisp to your response...it the little things like constant homophobia that will make the family feel better. :)

Yes I agree 6 pages is the widely accepted limit for grief. Back to her earrings you guys yay! :) x100

Yes I agree 6 pages is the widely accepted limit for grief. Back to her earrings you guys yay! :) x100

:lol::lmao:

Thought I posted here, guess not. But R.I.P., must be hard for Madonna even though none of it is her fault... :(

Madonna's tears with tragic mum

By Laura Armstrong 23/07/2009

ACCIDENT

The grieving dad of the Madonna roadie killed by a stage collapse has told how the singer broke down as she comforted his mum at a private meeting.

Technician Charles Prow, 23, was crushed to death in a Marseilles arena.

Faith Prow met the singer at a nearby hotel after receiving a note asking to speak to her in person.

Dad Chris Prow said: "Madonna just said to Faith, 'I'm so sorry for your loss.' She gave her flowers and a spiritual health book.

"Madonna said how much she had been affected by the accident, and got very emotional."

Chris insisted the family do not blame the star for his son's death. He added: "She wasn't even there."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21541139/