2 Divas 1 Dress: Who Wore it Better?

FreeMySoul

they picked a HORRIBLE photo of M. It looks all grainy, which makes her skin look wrinkled. Meanwhile, Whitney's photo is higher quality and her skin looks very smooth.

That being said, I do think Whitney pulls it off better. However, with the horrible photo of M they picked, no wonder the voting is going the way it is.

You notice the comments about Madonna the most because you're a big fan, but you probably don't notice that pretty much everyone is bashed on there because you're not a big fan of the other artists or maybe you only read the comments about the Madonna articles? People that post comments on those types of sites almost always do it to bitch and to be nasty to the artist. Everyone is trashed on those sites.

Most straight guys wouldn't care who wore the dress better. Its mostly gay fans and girls that care about that type of stuff.

I never said they didn't trash other artists, but when it comes to a vote like this, she always loses....no matter who she's up against.

So who are these people who love Madonna, and where are they??

I never said they didn't trash other artists, but when it comes to a vote like this, she always loses....no matter who she's up against.

So who are these people who love Madonna, and where are they??

The reality is that Madonna looks great for her age, but she's really the only older female pop star that's mentioned on those sites. Next to the other 16-30 year-old stick figures, she looks old. Her 80 year-old looking arms don't help. So, on those types of polls, I expect Madonna to lose because people are rating people based on looks. Youthfulness wins on there.

What a stroke of good luck for poor old Whitney.. God bless her. Madonna's clothing choices make worldwide headlines so you can't argue with that.

Meanwhile M looks stunning.. as if she's never looked more like herself before.. the ultimate Italian diva :love:

The reality is that Madonna looks great for her age, but she's really the only older female pop star that's mentioned on those sites. Next to the other 16-30 year-old stick figures, she looks old. Her 80 year-old looking arms don't help. So, on those types of polls, I expect Madonna to lose because people are rating people based on looks. Youthfulness wins on there.

Her arms don't look like any 80 year old I ever met. :wacko:

Guest Pud Whacker
it's odd it's been 95 and 5 the whole time. i call it rigged.

people just cant take how hot madonna is at nearly 51. like seriously, while theyre chowing their donuts at work, surfing the net, they get SO JADED.

---

plus her arms arent even showing in that pic so probed is dreaming of a sarah palin xmas again. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
i hate to say it but.............

....madonna leaves whitney in the dust. there i said it for you. xo

Her arms don't look like any 80 year old I ever met. :wacko:

Well, maybe not 80, but they don't look youthful. Those arms age her. Cher is older, yet she has smooth youthful arms. Anyway, its not a big deal. So she usually loses on silly online polls that are about looks, who cares. Those old looking arms are worth more than all the other young hollywood toothpicks combined.

Well, maybe not 80, but they don't look youthful. Those arms age her. Cher is older, yet she has smooth youthful arms.

Um...Madonna has the arms of a super fit woman with almost 0% body fat...plus she's almost 51 years old...now i like Cher and think she looks great for 65 but she probably hasn't hit the gym in the last 20 years and it shows...so you can't compare.

I take M's veiny and muscly arms anyday over Cher's or Mariah's fat and saggy arms.

Guest Pud Whacker
Well, maybe not 80, but they don't look youthful. Those arms age her. Cher is older, yet she has smooth youthful arms. Anyway, its not a big deal. So she usually loses on silly online polls that are about looks, who cares. Those old looking arms are worth more than all the other young hollywood toothpicks combined.

cher is A DUMP...even though she has climbed the highest mountains, roamed the fields, crawled and scaled the city walls...

:rotfl: SHAZAM!!!

Um...Madonna has the arms of a super fit woman with almost 0% body fat...plus she's almost 51 years old...now i like Cher and think she looks great for 65 but she probably hasn't hit the gym in the last 20 years and it shows...so you can't compare.

I take M's veiny and muscly arms anyday over Cher's or Mariah's fat and saggy arms.

The last time I saw Cher she didn't have saggy arms. I was surprised. She looked great still. She had tender looking butt cheeks!

Well, what I meant is that its M's arms that age her. The work on her face is amazing. She doesn't look plastic, she looks normal and a lot younger. She's been able to keep her legs, tits and ass in check. Its really just her arms that age her. Imagine Madonna with smooth youthful toned arms? She would look 28ish.

Guest Pud Whacker
The last time I saw Cher she didn't have saggy arms.

Well, what I meant is that its M's arms that age her. The work on her face is amazing. She doesn't look plastic, she looks normal and a lot younger. She's been able to keep her legs, tits and ass in check. Its really just her arms that age her. Imagine Madonna with smooth youthful toned arms? She would look 28ish.

madonnas arms are and have always been fantastic. and along with her legs, she has maintained her arms - seen here 21 years ago in 1988 when shakira was grazing grass on a farm in columbia:

f25d1ed9.jpg

madonnas arms are and have always been fantastic. and along with her legs, she has maintained her arms - seen here 21 years ago in 1988 when shakira was eating grass on a farm in columbia:

f25d1ed9.jpg

LMFAO !!! :lmao:

Pud...thats the best ive heard all month !

The last time I saw Cher she didn't have saggy arms.

First of all, Cher very rarely shows her arms...there's a reason for that, if you notice all of her tour costumes cover her arms one way or the other.

big47.jpg

As for Madonna, her arms&hands&feet have always looked older than the rest of her body...because she's a workout&health freak.

Personally i don't see what the big deal is, the veins were there during the Blond Ambition tour,etc. and nobody seemed to mind.

madonnas arms are and have always been fantastic. and along with her legs, she has maintained her arms

yeah, I know those arms have looked like that for a very long time. But, what I mentioned is that they age her. If it wasn't for those arms she would look a lot younger.

Guest Pud Whacker
yeah, I know those arms have looked like that for a very long time. But, what I mentioned is that they age her. If it wasn't for those arms she would look a lot younger.

and what im saying is that madonna is buff bytch. shes hard and thats the way she and we like it. :thumbsup:

The last time I saw Cher she didn't have saggy arms. I was surprised. She looked great still. She had tender looking butt cheeks!

98_cher.0.0.0x0.511x600.jpeg

Guest jamesshot

I guess Madonna should subject her kids to drug use and abuse then "get clean" for her to be popular.

Stupid Madonna never had to enter rehab. What is that bitch thinking? It is the ONLY way to garner sympathy and fame nowadays.

....madonna leaves whitney in the dust. there i said it for you. xo

+1 :thumbsup:

By the way, I think if you look closely you will find that they are not wearing the "same" dress

Edited by Greeny

I guess Madonna should subject her kids to drug use and abuse then "get clean" for her to be popular.

Stupid Madonna never had to enter rehab. What is that bitch thinking? It is the ONLY way to garner sympathy and fame nowadays.

This is only about a dress. :thumbsup: