*New Madonna pix at D&G party*

daizy1

She's looking very fresh and hot. I love it. Somehow, this period reminds me a little of the "Something to Remember" era, down to the hot new boy toy.

article-0-0005A01300000258-647_468x562.j

Me too DINDI..right away i thought of the Pink dress with the Carlo accessory. :thumbsup:

Guest jl6er
I saw her in London and she was HOT , especially during the first segment

but I didn't see those "bingo wings" , her arms were tighter than mine!!

I think they're confusing muscle for fat

they would say any shit about her wouldn't they?

FUCKERS!!

This is 100% ACCURATE. Muscle in the triceps (which the stupid magazine is referring to as 'biceps') is not solid as a board all the time. If you aren't flexing your arm, it may "move" a little - even if you have no fat or loose ski.

When Madonna flexes her arms, you can clearly see there is not an *ounce* of fat anywhere on them.

Bingo Wings, lol, i guess thats the new term for batwings

No, it's not new, it's a decidedly British phrase for the arms found on the kind of woman that plays bingo. This is a bingo wing:

bingowings.gif

The Daily Mail article is so typical it's almost parody; spitefully berating women for their looks and lifestyle. It's no more than thinly veiled misogyny and no less than what I've come to expect from The Daily Mail. I can't bear seeing people read it on the tube, especially women, I want to snatch it out of their hands screaming "It hates you! It hates you!". The Daily Mail is insidious, it masquerades as news, a bastion of embattled middle England but its subtly hateful articles and columnists betray its bigoted and skewed view.

Guest phoenixincarnate

She looks great! I think she just keeps getting prettier and prettier the more she ages. :-) *sigh*