Weak ticket sales in Spain

windsor67

Stage has been destroyed in France.

Great opportunity to cancel all shows in Spain now and issued statement to all OZ fans "I really wanna bring S&S to OZ but the stage has been destroyed." :dramatic:

Guest boytoyville

Great opportunity to cancel all shows in Spain now and issued statement to all OZ fans "I really wanna bring S&S to OZ but the stage has been destroyed." :dramatic:

Oh please Madrid and Barcelona are basically sold out, only Zaragoza has had noticably low sales and the organizers have no intention of canceling it. Sales in Spain are just fine.

Oh please Madrid and Barcelona are basically sold out, only Zaragoza has had noticably low sales and the organizers have no intention of canceling it. Sales in Spain are just fine.

Obviously the stage is NOT safe.

Is sold-out more important than her safety?

Guest boytoyville

^ You are overreacting. It will be fine. The crane caused the problem in France and they will probably be extra safe when putting the stage together from this point on.

Guest BytheBay
Obviously the stage is NOT safe.

Is sold-out more important than her safety?

You're right. One incident in nearly 60 or 70 shows and its certifiable as a deathtrap.

Why are you so gung ho on her cancelling?

good news/bad news for me

my sister and her husband have finally decided to go to the Madrid concert

i have been trying to find seats for them for the past hour, there are no 2 seats together availaible excepet in the 382 section, for 185 euros a piece, and there are 2 in the 349 section, otherwise every ticket above 95 is sold out, i tried over and over again. there are still tickets available standinmg up, it looks like a sold out concert. do you know of any site other than ticketmaster where i could find tickets? especially in the 215 section

thanks guys

Right..It's a great opportunity NOW to cancel shows in spain (because of low ticket sales) since a person is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that sold out. Check all the tix agencies. Windsor, try servicaixa, los40viajes, or elcorteingles. Servicaixa has been a quite slow seller for Madrid, nor so for Barcelona. Nearly all good seats are gone, yes, but there are still plenty of 106 euros tix in SERVICAIXA.

good news/bad news for me

my sister and her husband have finally decided to go to the Madrid concert

i have been trying to find seats for them for the past hour, there are no 2 seats together availaible excepet in the 382 section, for 185 euros a piece, and there are 2 in the 349 section, otherwise every ticket above 95 is sold out, i tried over and over again. there are still tickets available standinmg up, it looks like a sold out concert. do you know of any site other than ticketmaster where i could find tickets? especially in the 215 section

thanks guys

maybe seatwave.com....there were a lot of tickets selling, but now i don't know the prices....

thanks calisto and vande, i did check those sites, from what i see, there are only about 2500 seats left available, with bad visibility

i'll try to convince them to get those 95 euros deats standing, and maybe we can cheat and have them next to us lol, though i doubt it will be possible

anyone going to madrid? what section are you at? i'll be at 215

thanks calisto and vande, i did check those sites, from what i see, there are only about 2500 seats left available, with bad visibility

i'll try to convince them to get those 95 euros deats standing, and maybe we can cheat and have them next to us lol, though i doubt it will be possible

anyone going to madrid? what section are you at? i'll be at 215

i even haven't gone to the italian concerts....a little beit frustrated!!!!

enjoy the concert and take pictures for us!!! :thumbsup:

ps: first madonna concert i've seen was tv live from barcelona, the BAT, legendary!!!!, not exactly madrid, but always the beautiful spain, after all.....

i loved this BAT concert in barcelona, i had it on video, i wish they would release it on dvd, she was so fun that night! i saw the real thing 3 times but in paris, my first idol lol

Some very good tier seats again on sale for the Madrid concert in SErvicaixa. I´m sure it's very far from being 98% sold out. If 45.000 finally show up it will be a more than lucky scenario. Here's hoping to be proven wrong

In addition, hundreds of tickets have been added in Servicaixa for Barcelona concert. Even Pista A is available again.

according to what people are saying, barcelona´s seem the only one who´s going to be sold out in spain

according to what people are saying, barcelona´s seem the only one who´s going to be sold out in spain

I believe as long as they sold out those seats launched in the 1st round, it's considered "Sold-Out".