New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Oh relax. A career-spanning Madonna collection by its very nature is going to have both stratospheric highs ("Into the groove," "Like a prayer," "Vogue," "What it feels like for a girl," "Sorry") and wince-inducing lows. And while I can't fully judge a song's merits on 20 seconds, I know this is already better than some stuff she's released in the past. It's not really worth hating.

However, if her next album is ten iterations of this..I'm out. :lol:

:thumbsup:

Enormous amount of negative energy again, its freakin 20 seconds why not we just wait for the whole song first before we judge so harshly.

It seems everybody here are music critics that predicts whats hot and whats not, whats dated and whats current....

But heck everybodies entitled to their opinion I just hope that there be less dramatics and negativity.

Lets just support the Queen...Lets just CELEBRATE

I know I will......

madonna-jesus0dandg-300x251.jpg

Enormous amount of negative energy again, its freakin 20 seconds why not we just wait for the whole song first before we judge so harshly.

It seems everybody here are music critics that predicts whats hot and whats not, whats dated and whats current....

But heck everybodies entitled to their opinion I just hope that there be less dramatics and negativity.

Lets just support the Queen...Lets just CELEBRATE

I know I will......

madonna-jesus0dandg-300x251.jpg

Well, we're all music critics. We're fans of music, and Madonna, so we can have an opinion. We don't have to write a column to have a valid point.

However, yes, we need to hear the song in full.

Guest olivar

what bored me the most on this forum, is that all the music industry un-empoled people are here to do what they did before

music industry is dead

we're here for fun that's all (not figures etc....)

fun song that represent perfectly what she is ........ fun and summer

No way. If it doesnt represent the distant future of music and have a producer she has never worked with before, it must be totally unenjoyable as a song.

that theory doesn't reflect on what's happening now though

she's never had paul oakenfold produce for her before

he is a new producer

No way. If it doesnt represent the distant future of music and have a producer she has never worked with before, it must be totally unenjoyable as a song.

uh ok if you say so.... :vogue:

Well, we're all music critics. We're fans of music, and Madonna, so we can have an opinion. We don't have to write a column to have a valid point.

To begin with who says we cant have an opinion.

7149-1.jpg

Yes listening to the song in full and in Hq might help many in need.

They different vocal and musical changes not shown in 20 seconds might revive sum!

Okay, so I think it sounds very dated (like EVERYTHING Oakenfold does). Why do people get so passionately bothered by comments like this?

I don't get it, either. It's like what Suedehead said. We're ridiculous for not immediately attaching ourselves to and falling in love with anything that's new Maodnna. That's so fucking stupid. If it's shit, it's shit.

I just hope this isn't.

Guest Pud Whacker
I don't get it, either. It's like what Suedehead said. We're ridiculous for not immediately attaching ourselves to and falling in love with anything that's new Maodnna. That's so fucking stupid. If it's shit, it's shit.

I just hope this isn't.

cut to an appreciation thread from maddysmuff and co. in 2 months. :rotfl:

^ It is fucking stupid. I can see why some people get bothered by those who seem to criticize the woman for EVERYTHING (you know who you Debbie Downers are) but my goodness these other people make me not want to chat in this section and it's a damn Madonna forum! That's supposedly why I'm here.

cut to an appreciation thread from maddysmuff and co. in 2 months. :rotfl:

You might see one when the entire thing is released! But if it sounds like it could've been done in '94, don't expect one from me, Mo.

Guest Pud Whacker
You might see one when the entire thing is released! But if it sounds like it could've been done in '94, don't expect one from me, Mo.

but arent the 90's your hey day? you should be thrilled!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

im always just so excited for ANYTHING new madonna. its been this way since december 1983, two months into the first album - i just want MORE MORE MORE. its the same feeling, i get so excited!!!! god, i remember when aint no big deal was on the revenge of the killer b's in 1984. OMG it was ANOTHER SONG!!!!

after i play it out to death, then i have my opinion whether or not i really like it. everyones different. some hate it and then love it. some love it and then hate it. but for me:

BRING IT ON!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest beachboi-69

I love the snip it's great.

I remember when 4 minutes leaked and Beautiful stranger in snip. And I thought those were dreadfull for the early leaks. I like them both though.

This is the first small leak clip I liked right of the bat. I even thought the Hung up samples were dissapointing. Boy was I wrong.

Wait for the whole tthing.... And are we not Madonna fans... I love it when she puts out anything.

Guest Pud Whacker
Dude, when I first heard the Hung Up clip, I went INSANE. It was so good.

Don't call us who don't like the clip non-fans. We adore Madonna. God damn... when is this thing going to leak?!?

you also went insane over american life. now youre just a jaded ho. :rotfl: