New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Madonna most defintely does not have control of her WB material.

I love the the title Celebration, so I hope it's true. July 28th is sooo close. Any bets on when this thing is gonna leak?

Again people, it it's on madonnatribe it's real and it's going to happen.

Anyway, madonna.com is probably going to change its look for the GH

July 8, 2009

Site Maintenance And New Functionalities

Dear Madonna.com visitors,

Please note that Madonna.com will be down for maintenance tomorrow, July 9th, starting at 9:00am PST. Process should last for 1-2 hours, the site being available again as soon maintenance routine is completed. The system update will include new functionalities to be detailed through an upcoming announcement.

Some of site's current assets and content will be unavailable for a few weeks but will be back as soon as the new system is fully integrated. Make sure to check the site on a regular basis for new updates and announcements.

If you're a member of Icon, Madonna's Official Fan Club, please note that the update will include a new community section, as well as a new discussion board (The existing forum will be closed but will remain open as a read-only board). All members will be sent an e-mail with their login info later tomorrow and will be asked to re-populate their Icon profile.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Madonna.com team

More News /Rumours:

by annahenstridge: for all the worried fans, 'revolver' is currently included in the compilation so hopefully yall get to hear it not long from now

-----

another rumor is there will be no video for the song.

Celebration is a perfect title for the album! It goes right back to her breakthrough hit and and comes full circle.

People will get used to it. I remember the commotion over COADF and many people hating it and saying it was obvious.

And not long to wait for the single! Woohoo!

Guest Johnkm

I really dont like the title, its a bit cheap and naff.

But I'm still very excited to be having something new.

Madonna most defintely does not have control of her WB material.

She has control over it.. she doesn't own the rights but WBR can't do anyting without her permission. Once the GH is over with then that's it, they can't release anything or allow her stuff on compilations without her permission.

Ya for Revolver :thumbsup:

Too bad there will be no video.

More News /Rumours:

by annahenstridge: for all the worried fans, 'revolver' is currently included in the compilation so hopefully yall get to hear it not long from now

-----

another rumor is there will be no video for the song.

f@ck this title... CELEBRATION is just soooo ordinary.... not fit for a career-spanning collection for a worldwide megastar and Queen of Pop... tsk, why WBR planners just die...

how exciting, by the time this reaches 37 pages of assumptions we'll first hear new songs!

don't bet on it, i swear this thread will have to be closed down and part two opened before we hear the entire song... never underestimate MADONNA fans' whining abilities...

I don't understand why there won't be a video. :confused: I mean, she recorded new songs so it seems like she really cares about the project. But, no video?

Maybe 'Celebrate' is a sort of remix of 'Holiday.' Abit like when Cyndi Lauper did 'Hey Now (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun).'

oh dear gawd... i'd rather have the world end when that day comes...

Guest bulgar

i really don't get all the excitement.

touring is CLEARLY her top priority right now. if they release the song without a video, it'll most probably flop.

she's NEVER been so lazy, greedy, and devoid of fresh ideas or creativity as far as her choices regarding her music career are concerned. i refuse to be disappointed yet again

oh dear gawd... i'd rather have the world end when that day comes...

or the Duran Duran Decadance / Burning The Ground travesty. She did go down that route with GHV2 and megamixes got zero airplay in Britain.

Hopefully they will hash some compliation together or at least give the fans a chance.

i really don't get all the excitement.

touring is CLEARLY her top priority right now. if they release the song without a video, it'll most probably flop.

she's NEVER been so lazy, greedy, and devoid of fresh ideas or creativity as far as her choices regarding her music career are concerned. i refuse to be disappointed yet again

It's all about the MUSIC for me, I don' really care about videos anymore.If a video is coming out I'll be happy, but I'm not gonna make a scene if there isn't.Again, I'm interested in the music and I'm happy new music is coming very soon!!!