New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

as your nickname suggests you are a very drama boy :lol:

It couldn't possibly be the song clip sounds just awful? Stick that up your zephyr! :lol:

:vomit:

:rotfl:

I like the song so far. And I loved late 90's dance music, that was my scene, so I'm happy to hear a bit of a revisit.

WONDERFUL from the clip

*loons up*

Of course, for those who moaned Hard Candy wasnt dancey enough, they will prob moan this is too dancey...

BRING IT ON BITCHES

Madonna and her team are currently filming the video to her next single in Milan and they want for you to be part of it:

“We are looking for you die hard fans to be in Madonna’s next video, which will be a celebration of her music and fans. We need you to come dressed to impress, bring all Madonna memorabilia, t-shirts or Madonna outfits you have and be ready to perform, dance or just be yourself.

If you would like to join in, please check the following details:

- Confirm you are over 18 years old

- You must bring your photo ID to the filming location

- Must have your country of residence (residenza) and tax number (code fiscale) available

- You can be in Milan at around 9pm on Saturday 18th July. We will not reveal the location until just before this time.

If you agree, come and celebrate: Please e-mail lastminutefans@gmail.com with a recent picture attached (No picture, No invite), as well as your full name, mailing address and phone number .

PLEASE NOTE THAT MADONNA WILL NOT BE AT THE FILM SHOOT, WE ARE ONLY SHOOTING EXTRAS THIS DAY.

Please note that we will not be able to pick everybody that replies.”

Source: Madonna.com

Yeahhhhhhhh.

[translation] We are filiming in Milan in the hope that only good looking, young latinos turn up and not the majority of fat, balding old queens that normally make up Madonna's fans.[/translation]

Guest ursaminorjim
Has Oakenfold worked with others on the songwriting/production process? He's certainly not the mainstream name a Timbaland is, at least.

Why, he's worked with such pop luminaries as Happy Mondays, Brittany Murphy and, erm...Shifty Shellshock.

WONDERFUL from the clip

*loons up*

Of course, for those who moaned Hard Cansy wasnt dancey enough, they will prob moan this is too dancey...

BRING IT ON BITCHES

:D

its a freaking gh ppl!...she certainly wouldnt do anything new or abstract for a retrospective...some of u need to pull ur heads out of ur collectively snobby asses

i love it it sounds fun!

its a freaking gh ppl!...she certainly wouldnt do anything new or abstract for a retrospective...some of u need to pull ur heads out of ur collectively snobby asses

i love it it sounds fun!

exactly!!! :thumbsup:

Well it's Madonna so I like it ;-) But if it wasn't her....it sounds like one of cheap songs that was played in Europe 10 years ago. I hope that when we hear the whole thing it will make a different impression.

based on that 20 second clip i'll go as far to say its FUCKING AWFUL. never did i think we'd see the day Madonna made one of them cheap shitty european trance tunes. WOW its really bad.

i love it it sounds fun!

it's a freaking gh ppl! she certainly wouldnt do anything good or solid for a retrospective.

Why make excuses for a dated sound?

I really could care less that it sounds dated. She could do a whole 90's dance revival album and I'd be happy with it. But the melody sounds cheap and contrived. I hope there's a better hook somewhere in the song that we haven't heard.