New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

And why am I not surprised that an appreciation post for Madonna gets attacked? Pardon me if you haven't the comprehension or patience to read my lengthy response, yet have all the time in the world to read a 32 page thread and respond many times within it.

I'm betting if we added up all your replies in this thread to my very few replies in this thread, I bet you've probably said more than me!! Please do fuck off if you're going to attack me. I'm not here to play these little juvenile shitty games some of you like to play here!! :wacko:

reviews after 19 seconds of play is more than Hard Candy got around here, so things are improving!

Guest Pud Whacker
Just spoke to my bud at Warners

He said the cover of the Greatest hits is a tight head shot, that is amazing! He said she looks Fantastic and he hasen't actually loved everything by her lately but he said the cover is

FANTASTIC!

moe, always coming up with the news!!! :thumbsup:

He said the cover of the Greatest hits is a tight head shot, that is amazing! He said she looks Fantastic and he hasen't actually loved everything by her lately but he said the cover is

FANTASTIC!

new head or old head

Guest Pud Whacker
new head or old head

:lol:

expect old, hope for new.

this new wave of fan that expects everything NEW NEW NEW needs to know these things.

always remember and never forget, little star, that the immaculate was used in the blond ambition tourbook, interview magazine and countless other publications before we got the immaculate collection. and we all LOVED it.

:lol:

expect old, hope for new.

this new wave of fan that expects everything NEW NEW NEW needs to know these things.

always remember and never forget, little star, that the immaculate was used in the blond ambition tourbook, interview magazine and countless other publications before we got the immaculate collection.

I wouldn't mind an old photo. a new one is great too but close-up makes me think GHV2 cover...

Guest ursaminorjim
I wouldn't mind an old photo. a new one is great too but close-up makes me think GHV2 cover...

And what's wrong with that?

Guest Pud Whacker

they should use this and call it a day:

8183e701.jpg

ok...needs to be leaked NOW

i am so excited she went back to dance again...loved HC but dance is where her heart belongs

Guest ursaminorjim
i am so excited she went back to dance again...loved HC but dance is where her heart belongs

Well, if you couldn't dance to Hard Candy you need to make a doctor's appointment! Stat! :lol:

Guest bulgar

FANTASTIC!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Guest dicktracy
no...i would never lower myself to go to a mariah concert. now c'mon, you only saw 5 gay men at a mariah concert? you must be blind then. by the way i've been to every madonna concert in philadelphia and there are almost as many straight men there as there are gay men.

Amen to that! :thumbsup:

i love all the anticipation except for the drama queens here who are always disappointed by everything. this 20 seconds clip is amazing ! is on repeat and not only by me but by many of my friends i sent it to them. in europe it will be a smash !!! everybody will sing a long. :thumbsup: