New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

geez, we've only heard 20 secs of this song

I started off with "from the clip," I reviewed the clip. My opinion will probably change once I hear the full song.

Please disregard everything he says. Trust me, it's the way to go. :thumbsup:

You have this bizarre hatred for me on this forum. I dunno why. If something negative goes on here involving me, its always because of you. I dunno why the owners of this forum let a shit stirrer like you become a moderator. You're the one that needs moderating.

If someone needs to disregard everything I say, it would be you since you seem to always find something negative to say about everything I say.

Of course our HolidayGuy would love "Love Takes Over." I can just picture him with his shirt off dancing the night away to it in Chelsea circuit parties. :nocomment:

mmmmm it seems you witnessed some of these nights....more info please!!! :thumbsup:

someone on this forum will try to take part on the new video filming in milan?? :dramatic:

i dont know why but this clip reminds me strikingly of Mariah Carey's Touch My Body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Remix)

exactly! It sounds like a dance remix, but a few people here claim its the real deal.....I just wish the real thing would leak.

yes I know, but you cannot say it's not memorable when you haven't even heard the whole thing yet.

The 20 sec clip didn't sound memorable, but we'll see. We still have the full song to listen to in the near future.

And...? So what! :lol:

Really, what's with all this sturm und drang over charts? Do you think the label will drop her if she underperforms? That she'll never be able to release anything if she doesn't shift enough units?

Seriously, people. She's beyond all that. Besides, the way people buy music is changing so quickly, none of it matters at all.

:clap::thumbsup:

i concur.

Guest ursaminorjim
yes I know, but you cannot say it's not memorable when you haven't even heard the whole thing yet.

Well, I'd say "Revolver" was incredibly memorable and we haven't even heard the official Madonna version yet! :D

From the clip, it reminds me of Obsessed by Mariah Carey (not musically obviously). Both songs are songs that I'd enjoy listening to by artists that I'm a fan of, but both songs also aren't very memorable. I like them, but they seem like forgettable songs. Both songs are not destined to become classics by them. I don't think it will flop, but I don't think it will go on to become an M classic. I'm guessing quick rise, quick fall.

This sounds like the type of song I'd add to my workout playlist on my iPhone, so I do like the song, I just don't think it will become a memorable M hit. But, it will definitely be a huge club hit and a hit in Europe.

wow can u compare a 20 seconds clip with a full song that you're hearing for over a month and sort of stucked in your head?

Celebration

Celebration

So who here has heard it and why don't they share? :evil:

yeah exactly, havent a couple people already heard it? why cant

they give us some insight? maybe this is a remix? maybe its not the single sound at all.

or.............umm...........maybe it is. :vanitybonet:

Well, I'd say "Revolver" was incredibly memorable and we haven't even heard the official Madonna version yet! :D

as I listen to the "Revolver" demo. :)

Will there Be a Video??

Video is currently being filmed with fans playing as extras

July 16, 2009

It's A Celebration And We Want You To Join!

Madonna and her team are currently filming the video to her next single in Milan and they want for you to be part of it:

“We are looking for you die hard fans to be in Madonna’s next video, which will be a celebration of her music and fans. We need you to come dressed to impress, bring all Madonna memorabilia, t-shirts or Madonna outfits you have and be ready to perform, dance or just be yourself.

If you would like to join in, please check the following details:

- Confirm you are over 18 years old

- You must bring your photo ID to the filming location

- Must have your country of residence (residenza) and tax number (code fiscale) available

- You can be in Milan at around 9pm on Saturday 18th July. We will not reveal the location until just before this time.

If you agree, come and celebrate: Please e-mail lastminutefans@gmail.com with a recent picture attached (No picture, No invite), as well as your full name, mailing address and phone number .

PLEASE NOTE THAT MADONNA WILL NOT BE AT THE FILM SHOOT, WE ARE ONLY SHOOTING EXTRAS THIS DAY.

Please note that we will not be able to pick everybody that replies.”

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/its-a-ce...ant-you-to-join

“We are looking for you die hard fans to be in Madonna’s next video, which will be a celebration of her music and fans. We need you to come dressed to impress, bring all Madonna memorabilia, t-shirts or Madonna outfits you have and be ready to perform, dance or just be yourself."

Oh YEEEESSSSS!

I Want CROWDS of Drag Queens... and Leotards. :wow:

:vanitybonet:

So it's gay vs. straight fans?? Honestly, we have no confirmation other than speculation that REVOLVER is even the other new track. And even so, I guess I'm one fan who doesn't look at her songs as "gay" or "straight". They're just songs... songs I either enjoy or don't enjoy. What I've heard of "Celebration" it sounds promising. And I also really enjoyed the demo leak of "Revolver" (even with the rap) and think if hers is anything like the leaked demo, it will be pretty great.

I just don't understand why people have to label music... especially for straight or gay people? Certainly, I do understand there is an overwhelming general gay fan base for Madonna, but there is also a lot of straight fans who just enjoy her music, no matter how it sounds. I know I do.

Your're absolutely right!! I'm a straight 26 year old guy and i'm 100% straight, its stupid how Madonna is perceived to be a 'gay thing' it annoys me. I love this 19 sec clip, its great dance music and i for sure will be gettin' down to it in the clubs in London. :)

:manson: @ this thread. 19 SECONDS of a GH single - were we expecting "Like a Prayer"? No thanks, this is supposed to be a CELEBRATION of her career, all the while sounding very Madonna. And THAT IT IS. hah. It succeeds. 10/10 omg omg, etc. :dramatic:

I LOVE IT. It's so catchy, it'll be in my head for days.

'CUZ THERE'S A PARTY...YEAH.

Your're absolutely right!! I'm a straight 26 year old guy and i'm 100% straight, its stupid how Madonna is perceived to be a 'gay thing' it annoys me. I love this 19 sec clip, its great dance music and i for sure will be gettin' down to it in the clubs in London. :)

:thumbsup:

So true. I'm a straight guy and I like her music. Like the feeling of this one and it's summer vibe.

Out of interest I've got a 6 year old who is just discovering madonna. He takes my CDs and likes the immaculate collection best because he likes la isla bonita, into the groove, vogue and holiday. This one's going to be his favourite too :)

Guest beachboi-69

I love the clip... so sweet.. very excitied now.

Funny thing not sure if anyone else noticed.

I was listening to "Music" earlier today... And the vocal where she sings the word "Yeah" is very similar.... almost identical to me which is great. I love the higher happy vocals rather then the deeper notes on "Hardy Candy". (I still love HC though)

This sounds so much fun!

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest dicktracy
So true. I'm a straight guy and I like her music. Like the feeling of this one and it's summer vibe.

Out of interest I've got a 6 year old who is just discovering madonna. He takes my CDs and likes the immaculate collection best because he likes la isla bonita, into the groove, vogue and holiday. This one's going to be his favourite too :)

:thumbsup: But just be aware that we are the minority here and unfortunately should expect constant generalizations...

Where's the link for the song??

Guest superman
Whitney has a new cd coming out first one in many years. My aunt is a huge fan and has waited for this a long time...

Today she said that madonna (who she likes too ) is an amazing energy and creative force.

We are lucky to have her. She gives us new things to look forward to constantly. Think now of all the mj fans and how they haven't had new stuff for years and now his tragic death.

What I'm trying to say other great artists have , for one reason or another , taken many years out of the industry and their fans have waited. We get new material on a regular basis. She mixes it up too!

Let's celebrate what we have.

And I have full respect for MJ and Whitney - I just used these greats as an example.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN HER (Whitney) ALBUM RELEASE? oh my god, its gonna be neck to neck race!! everyone also waiting to hear the comeback of Whitney and its gonna be huge, i predict.

Guest superman
Oh YEEEESSSSS!

I Want CROWDS of Drag Queens... and Leotards. :wow:

:vanitybonet:

Oh my god!! you are FUNNY!!! - i cant imagine!! those gays with muscle and dancing like a queen....