Sticky & Sweet O2 July 4th & 5th

acko

1. Mash Up of Billie Jean, Holiday and Celebrate with dancer dressed as MJ

2. MJ quote from "Heal The World" after Frozen instead of request section

3. She and the dancers wear white gloves during GI2M

4. After the shows ends you can hear MJ's song "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" being played in the stadium..

Celebrate, really?

So can anyone confirm if the new song was performed at all?? I had my doubts anyway, but some fan sites swore she was going to perform a new song. LOL!

She was going to perform "Celebrate" during "Holiday", but that was before the Michael Jackson thing.

She was going to perform "Celebrate" during "Holiday", but that was before the Michael Jackson thing.

So some claim. I wonder if that was ever intended though?? I guess we'll never know unless she includes it back into the show later down the road.

Wow :wow: Fucking hell she looks fantastic. I swear the first few pics could've been taken years ago.

It's great to see that her new face finally agrees with her. The extra weight, different hair and softer makeup are all working.

So some claim. I wonder if that was ever intended though?? I guess we'll never know unless she includes it back into the show later down the road.

Are you still thinking what madonnatribe said was bullshit? :lmao:

Everything they said, from Dress You Up to Holiday, from Frozen to the MJ tribut happened.

Guest Danny86

I read "Celebrate" was performed, and the only lyrics she gave away was repeating that word. Did anyone really expect a full song? :electropop:

I read "Celebrate" was performed, and the only lyrics she gave away was repeating that word. Did anyone really expect a full song? :electropop:

No, in fact madonnatribe said she was going to incorporate a little bit of that song in "Holiday" with the "dance an sing.." part from "Everybody".

More importantly, I can't wait to hear how OYH is incorporated with Frozen.

Me too!!!!!

It's about fucking time she brings it out. As everyone knows that DWT "swell" shit doesn't count.

I was lucky enough to be there when it was the request song on the first leg. I bet she uses the chorus once, sort of like a bridge or something, before Frozen kicks back in.

Guest Not4Pussies

some people are saying yes some say no

she was never going to perform the full song

some people say she just sang the word Celebrate a bunch of times

which could be from the actual new song or from Holiday

some people are saying yes some say no

she was never going to perform the full song

some people say she just sang the word Celebrate a bunch of times

which could be from the actual new song or from Holiday

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fucking AMAZING SHOW! OK she was late on, 9.30 - not fair on those who have to use public transport.

She did get booed and slow hand clapped before the start of the show.

100% improvement on Wembley gig. Sound was spot on. Holiday and MJ tribute was superb.

Crowd went crazy. I don't care what anyone says Holiday whips up the crowd like no other song.

LAP was insane EVERYONE up dancing.

Frozen good but not enough OYH and she sings IT through a vocoder. Glad she ditched HU.

Dancing as usual amazing.

Tonight she proved again why she is the UNDISPUTED Queen of Pop!

Note to Madonna's management stick to arena's her show work so much better there.

Can't wait until tomorrrow night.

i dont understand why people get so upset when she goes on late. she's done that for all of her tours.