Sticky and Sweet Tour SKY Broadcast - The Viewing Thread

Braby

the end part of Hung Up is masterpiece !!!! that fucking guitar i bet it sounded so good on stadium. Unfortunately I will not able to hear it in the summer but at least we'll have Frozen !!!

MADONNA IS LIFE!!!!! This is amazing!!

ps. UK commercials are WEIRD.

hahahaha love that..we are famous for our commercials ;)

loving the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GO MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... this is the 1st leg of the tour. It's from the forthcoming DVD!!! This isn't a live version of the current leg.

Oh OK, silly me! Of course it's a show from the original leg of the tour. For a sec for some reason, I thought it was a live broadcast. Haha.

hung up is amazing... solo guitaring, amp humping, queen toppling the king... classic Em. period. i don't mind her trying something else out in its place but it was great in person for that show. Sticky was a very in-person experience.

Thanks but no thanks for the 'Madonna 101' cause I've been fan for more than 22 years and I know she likes to reinterpret her own songs.

But it doesn't mean I have to blindly like them just because she does. Credit when it's due and all that. Rock "Hung Up" is a steaming heap of turd and I think you'll find most fans agree with that.

Why else do you think she axed it off now for the 2nd leg? :lmao:

I'm sorry, but I didn't say anything of the sort about following "blindly" to everything she does. You obviously are entitled to your opinion as I am. You stated yours and I stated mine.

And why she cut it from the second leg... is only your assumption. I highly doubt she cut it because you and some fans didn't like the version.

Anyway, I'm here to enjoy the show... not critique what I dislike. Seems to me a waste of time to spend any time on what I dislike when there is so much more that I rather talk about that I DO like. :electropop:

xoxox BEEF.

GIVE IT TO ME! YEAH!!!!!!

this remix.. the arcade look. UGHHHH i'm in heaven. i had a chance to see the tour in primo seats overseas for this leg and had to say no. i'm going to regret that for the rest of my life!!! aahhhgfhhrhrhfghehrhfhfh

GET STUPID GET STUPID GET STUPID DON'T STOP IT

GET STUPID GET STUPID GET STUPID DON'T STOP IT TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT

GET STUPID GET STUPID GET STUPID DON'T STOP IT TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT

TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT TO THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT LEFT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT

xoxox BEEF.

GIVE IT TO ME! YEAH!!!!!!

this remix.. the arcade look. UGHHHH i'm in heaven. i had a chance to see the tour in primo seats overseas for this leg and had to say no. i'm going to regret that for the rest of my life!!! aahhhgfhhrhrhfghehrhfhfh

Dude... I will love you forever if only because we were at the end of the catwalk. I carry my Sticky and Sweet guitar pick daily. This was an AMAZING show. I want this fucking shit on repeat!

They should have done some sort of half or split screen with the credits rolling!!! I'm sure that was due to SKY TV.

They did the same with Confessions on NBC I think.

Anyway, where's the torrent? :vanitybonet:

That was awesome!

But man. What a buncha chatty bitches. Good thing Jonny shut the chat every once in awhile. If I ever see chatty bitches at her concert, I'd knock ya down and stab ya in the eye with my stiletto boots. LOL.

Guest Spotlight
Wasn't Sky1 going to air 15 minutes from the documentary?

I'm pretty sure those are the 4 new videos on their site

They did the same with Confessions on NBC I think.

Anyway, where's the torrent? :vanitybonet:

Too soon! And I rather someone take their time in putting together the HD version, rather someone rushing a piss poor copy of it with all the commercials included. I'm sure by this time tomorrow, we'll all be seeding and leeching this baby!!

I'm sure by this time tomorrow, we'll all be seeding and leeching this baby!!

Fingers crossed!!! Can't wait!