Sticky and Sweet Tour SKY Broadcast - The Viewing Thread

Braby

Where did you see CT in HD? Watching a normal DVD on a HD tv doesnt count as HD. lol

NBC HD aired the CT tour in HD, then it replayed on MHD several times.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for the HD. I'll be happy when it's posted, but the file that was uploaded is really adequate IMO. 1GB isn't big for a 2 hours long video in that quality.

johnluvsmaddy- how can you say that about the vocals? You can't tell anything by the professional recordings, because there has been retouching done ("Borderline" the biggest example). As with re-Invention, we saw that there were a few songs that in all likelihood were not live. That always will be the case- as long as she sings the majority of her shows live, it's all good.

Even with the BA Tour, she sang most of that live, using backing tracks to plump things up (i.e. EY- which may have been lip-synched in some cases, but in other cases, no doubt she sang live to the backing track). I suspect that as her throat troubles increased during that tour, she may have relied on backing tracks even more for numbers like EY, WTP, etc. Vogue, that was the exception, as pre-recorded vocals always dominated that, with her live voice coming in at the end.