Madonna adds Michael Jackson tribute to her tour

billiejean

Love it, good on Madonna. GOD so many fans expected and even WANTED them to have hated eachother like they did but I don't believe they ever did. :)

Guest nothingfails0603

This looks amazing, but you know the media will have a field day and spin it that she was "bashing" him since they love to spin everything Madonna does

Guest Johnkm

Im happy shes doing this, cant wait until tommorrow, but that face is looking too shiny for my liking :(

Guest Pud Whacker
FUCKING AWESOME

I assume the haterz will be critisicing her for this

FITTING TRIBUTE

the haters will always have something to gripe about. all that matters is the show and how the fans walk away and this is so fresh and everyone at the show will be so ecstatic. :thumbsup:

Madonna is set to pay tribute to her late friend, Michael Jackson, at her concert in London on Saturday.

Madonna will debut a special song and dance in tribute to the late singer, her rep, Liz Rosenberg, told the Associated Press

Madonna to pay tribute to Jackson in concert

1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Madonna is paying tribute to Michael Jackson in the same arena where he was to stage his great comeback.

The superstar is preparing a special part of her concert Saturday at O2 arena. Madonna publicist Liz Rosenberg says she is going to unveil a special song, along with a choreographed dance in honor of Jackson.

Michael Jackson was to perform his comeback concerts at O2 starting July 13. He died last week at 50. He had been rehearsing for those shows in his final days.

She's sweating her nearly 51 year old vadge off, of course she's shiny.