Madonna.com S&S DVD Preview

dubtronic

this is fucked. they will release this show but what about the updated version? it's not fair.

Guest ursaminorjim
this is fucked. they will release this show but what about the updated version? it's not fair.

Maybe they'll release both?

Guest ursaminorjim

I don't think this is real, though. I mean, where's the multiple overlays? The random camera angles? The headache-inducing editing? I mean, I can clearly see everything that's happening during the performance with no distraction.

This is NOT a live Madonna DVD! I CALL SHENANIGANS! :rant:

Guest Danny86

They will most likely not release the full 2009 show on DVD, apart from 3 songs and a backdrop, it's still the same show. We might get the new stuff as bonus feature though.

ursa, during "ITG" you can see the slow-motion stuff that's also on the CT DVD. ;)

Guest ursaminorjim
ursa, during "ITG" you can see the slow-motion stuff that's also on the CT DVD. ;)

It's not the same. I mean this? This looks like...something I will want to watch more than once. And enjoy.

BRING BACK JONAS Ã…KERLUND!

Guest chetsy69

whats goin on? this show has been filmed with no close ups of her face????the camera hardly goes near her face!!! :(

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Her website must be getting inundated with traffic as I can't even get the main page to load in full.

Guest ursaminorjim
whats goin on? this show has been filmed with no close ups of her face????the camera hardly goes near her face!!! :(

Well, it is a stadium show. I sure the makeup would look absolutely preposterous up close.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Oh there it goes. Looks mighty lovely. :wow:

I hate stadium shows as an attendee but I always think its awesome to see a massive crowd like that completely under her spell.

this is simply amazing. what visuals. wooooow. i can't believe i will see this live next month. it looks even better than Confessions DVD. Can't fucking wait !!!

Guest chetsy69

we had lotsa close up's during the confessions tour dvd and she looked beautiful . the thing thats ruined her face is the cheek implants. even though they have settled down now , they are still there.!! maybe she regrets having them hence no close ups?

we had lotsa close up's during the confessions tour dvd and she looked beautiful . the thing thats ruined her face is the cheek implants. even though they have settled down now , they are still there.!! maybe she regrets having them hence no close ups?

:lol: this is such an important thing about this release...

Guest BytheBay

or perhaps you should wait until you actually see the show as opposed to a 3 minute trailer that barely shows anything before jumping to conclusions.